Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Atmosphere at Millwall

What did you think of the atmosphere at millwall yesterday ...?

Absolute comedy. Great backing. Cant we pick on individual fans every game!! That was frickin brilliant!

Absolute comedy. Great backing. Cant we pick on individual fans every game!! That was frickin brilliant!

it was hilarious. He did have a handbag though! I remember when we played millwall at home all us l1ers started abusing sum guy wearing pink.

P.s. i wish every away game was unreserved seating.

I thought Millwall support was pathetic! I expected more than 10 to 15 hardcore nutters in one end who showed no interest in the game they were not even watching and then the other end seemd to be reserved for under 16 delinquents who came up with such witty put downs as "fock off Leicester, fock off Leicester."

Consdiering they are in a relegation battle and they pretty much layed seige on our goal in the secodn half I don't think their fans even mustered up a song in support of their team. The only fnas that made any noise ofr them clearly had no interest in the football.

it was hilarious. He did have a handbag though! I remember when we played millwall at home all us l1ers started abusing sum guy wearing pink.

P.s. i wish every away game was unreserved seating.

It would be good, but your always going to get people sayin "well my ticket says i should be here" or "I sit here every week" and trouble gets caused byt his Imo.

It would be good, but your always going to get people sayin "well my ticket says i should be here" or "I sit here every week" and trouble gets caused byt his Imo.

They'd only say that if they sit in the away end of a certain ground for every fixture at that ground. I can't imagine there being many City fans who sit in a certain seat in the away end of the New Den every week for example. It just wouldn't happen, I doubt... :thumbup:

Was a good atmosphere, the last two away games have been awsome, I'm really loving going football again. Not blowing me own trumpet or anything but at both games I've been like the main chant starter aswell :P

An afternoon at Millwall is the nearest you come in football to being in Guantanamo Bay.

Quite a lot of old, growling fellas in attendance, clobbered up to the nines and with their Samsungs glued to their ears all afternoon. I didn't travel via London Bridge, so can't comment on pre/post match atmosphere.

Singing was hilarious. The fat lad in red deserved every bit of it.

I actually felt sorry for Kisnorbo re: his chant - he does the simple things well. If only he had a head on the end of each leg.

There are few things in life more satisfying that a stolen 1-0 away win. Magic.

Archived