Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsam1

o'grady

I'm very disappointed in Elvis in general. My first thoughts on him when he came to Leicester were that he was a rough diamond and with abit of hard work and confidence he could be excellent at this level. Granted he's not had a sniff for months, but technically he's never going to be good enough. He's 25 and although thatt's not old by a long shot it's still an age where a player should have reached their potential by. Atleast with O'Grady he's managed to up the level of his game remarkably and perhaps he could continue to do that and get to a stage where he's a very good player?.

Both of them never look like they'll be prolific goalscorers but I do think O'Grady offers more to the team than Elvis because he's better at holding the ball up and a hell of alot better in the air and on the ball. Elvis running on to the ball is in a league of his own though, but we never really played to his strengths under Levein. Finishing he's atrocious though.

You my friend...can waffle, i think that you think that you have the answer book on football, and whatever you say is right....bore off you very strange breed

You my friend...can waffle, i think that you think that you have the answer book on football, and whatever you say is right....bore off you very strange breed

Well at least he's contributed an intelligent response unlike your piece of diatribe, oh and now mine :P

Or perhaps this to accomodate all 3?

--------------------------Hendo

------------Kisnorbo---McCarthy---Johansson

Stearman---------------------------------------Maybury

-------------------Hughes-----Williams

Hume-------------------------------------------O'Grady

-------------------------Fryatt

So when we are attacking Stearman and Maybury can push up to the midfield and Hume and O'Grady can push up to attack, so theoretically playing 3-4-3.

And when defending, Stearman and Maybury can push back to defence and Hume and O'Grady can push back to midfield, so theoretically playing 5-4-1.

I would love to see Kelly try this, I think it could work.

Up to now it is no contest whose contribution I would rather read but if you have better ideas to put forward feel free. Or if you have no ideas that's fine too.

But there is no need to be disrespectful to people who take trouble to give reasons for their arguments and who quite clearly watch enough football to give their opinions solid credibility.

What do you expect people to do on a fans chat forum?. Leave endless blank spaces?

Up to now it is no contest whose contribution I would rather read but if you have better ideas to put forward feel free. Or if you have no ideas that's fine too.

But there is no need to be disrespectful to people who take trouble to give reasons for their arguments and who quite clearly watch enough football to give their opinions solid credibility.

What do you expect people to do on a fans chat forum?. Leave endless blank spaces?

I understand that.....but...he obviously thinks he has all the facts, rather than putting an OPINION across

This was a reasonabley good thread until it degraded into nothingness and bickering. To answer the ACTUAL question should O Grady play? I dont think so just yet, but I would like to see us try out 4-3-1-2 with Chris, Hume and Matty up front - maybe if we are a goal down with 10 mins to go. See how it goes.

Archived