Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

If the Ars3 win the Champs league...

whats going to happen??? Especially is Tottenham finish 4th???

Will the 'Everton-Liverpool' scenario happen again??? Arsenal could argue that with a club in such close proximetry like the everton-liverpool case that they should be allowed to defend the champs league!

I'll be interested to see what happens if this scenario becomes reality

whats going to happen??? Especially is Tottenham finish 4th???

Will the 'Everton-Liverpool' scenario happen again??? Arsenal could argue that with a club in such close proximetry like the everton-liverpool case that they should be allowed to defend the champs league!

I'll be interested to see what happens if this scenario becomes reality

I thought they'd now changed the rules so that the current champions are allowed to defend it.

4th placed teams shouldn't get priority over the champions - Arsenal deserve the right to defend their title if they win it.

It would appear that some people would prefer Aresenal not to win this competition, some of that may be down to a general dislike of them but I sense a lot of people believe it because of the make up of the team with regards to nationalities.

As a matter of interest does anyone have information or access to it, that shows the make up of the other semi-finalist?

If the same scenario arises that did last season then exactly the same situation what happened last season should be brought into force, it's the only fair way to do it.

Personally, with the way Arse are playing at the minute i can see them finishing 4th anyway.

It would appear that some people would prefer Aresenal not to win this competition, some of that may be down to a general dislike of them but I sense a lot of people believe it because of the make up of the team with regards to nationalities.

As a matter of interest does anyone have information or access to it, that shows the make up of the other semi-finalist?

After lots of searching here it is (These are the players that played in the last game!):

AC Milan: Italy 3; Brazil 3; Dutch 2; Georgia 1; Ukraine 1. Subs: Italy 3.

Villareal: Spain 4; Argentina 4; Uraguay 2; Bolivia 1; Italy 1. Subs: Sain 2; Argentina 1.

Barcelona: Brazil 4; Spain 3; Dutch 2; Sweden 1; Cameroon 1. Subs: Spain 1; France1.

So every team (except Arsenal :mad: ) played at least 3 home nationals in the QFs.

After lots of searching here it is (These are the players that played in the last game!):

AC Milan: Italy 3; Brazil 3; Dutch 2; Georgia 1; Ukraine 1. Subs: Italy 3.

Villareal: Spain 4; Argentina 4; Uraguay 2; Bolivia 1; Italy 1. Subs: Sain 2; Argentina 1.

Barcelona: Brazil 4; Spain 3; Dutch 2; Sweden 1; Cameroon 1. Subs: Spain 1; France1.

So every team (except Arsenal :mad: ) played at least 3 home nationals in the QFs.

Wow, thanks for your efforts, although 3 per team is hardly anything to gloat about especially as the Arse would almost certainly have had at least Cambell and Cole playing if fit, and it doesn't justify people going overboard in their support for the other teams on the basis that they are more 'spanish' or italian'.

Archived