Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joyceys barmy army

Forest promotion?

Well a depressing day really,apart from the sheepshaggers losing,I'm feeling down now,but yes we are 7th but are on level points with Swansea and they have Southend at home next week and Southend have to win.But we have to beat Bournemouth otherwise we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.We were poor today,a typical away performance under Megson.I'm bitterly dissapointed but if we can win our last 2 games than surely we will make the playoffs.There's never a dull moment supporting Forest and I would'nt have it any other way :)

Well a depressing day really,apart from the sheepshaggers losing,I'm feeling down now,but yes we are 7th but are on level points with Swansea and they have Southend at home next week and Southend have to win.But we have to beat Bournemouth otherwise we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.We were poor today,a typical away performance under Megson.I'm bitterly dissapointed but if we can win our last 2 games than surely we will make the playoffs.There's never a dull moment supporting Forest and I would'nt have it any other way :)

Swansea, Southend, Bournemouth, Hartlepool. League one, a manager who looks older then cloughy, seems like theres plenty of dull moments to me. Seems to me you have to come and bother us ur so bored.

Please go away.

WOKING COUGH COUGH CHESTER.

Swansea, Southend, Bournemouth, Hartlepool. League one, a manager who looks older then cloughy, seems like theres plenty of dull moments to me. Seems to me you have to come and bother us ur so bored.

Please go away.

WOKING COUGH COUGH CHESTER.

Under Megson yes the football was quite awful with his hoofball tactics but I can assure you we play something called football these days and I'm certainly not bored.I would be bored if I was a Leicester fan,mid-table medicority with nothing to play for :yawn:

What a day,I'm so excited,Frank Barlow and Ian McParland are god's!Who need's Mouriniho when we've got Frank Barlowio!We won't get thrashed by HartlepoolI'm afraid Fester fans with the commitment we're playing with,under Megson yes,but we're great home and away now :D .It was really difficult to day but with an amazing 28,192 crowd today,it was an electric atmosphere and me and my fellow Forest fans inspired us to victory!Hopefully we don't mess up now though,one game at a timeand next game Hartlepool away of course,COME ON YOU REDS!

You were right, you kept your defeat at the hands of the mighty Hartlepool quite respectable.

Archived