Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joyceys barmy army

Forest promotion?

*ushers dirty Forest thread out of LCFC forum*

To answer the question....yes, they could well go up. They're just hitting form at the right time. Crucially, they have firepower up front, for that league at least.

I hope they come up so we can give them what they deserve next year. :devil:

1 Southend 41 30 77

2 Brentford 41 18 69

3 Huddersfield 41 13 68

4 Colchester 40 12 65

5 Swansea 40 21 63

6 Barnsley 41 14 63

7 Oldham 41 3 63

8 Nottm Forest 41 14 61

9 Doncaster 41 0 57

10 Bristol City 41 0 55

11 Port Vale 41 -6 54

12 Bradford 41 1 53

13 Gillingham 41 -14 53

14 Chesterfield 41 -4 52

15 S****horpe 41 -6 52

16 Tranmere 41 4 51

17 Yeovil 41 -8 49

18 Bournemouth 40 -4 48

19 Blackpool 41 -8 47

20 Rotherham 41 -10 46

21 Hartlepool 40 -12 45

22 Swindon 40 -16 43

23 Walsall 40 -19 43

24 Milton Keynes Dons 41 -23 40

Well the playoffs are big possibility, lets just hope they fall apart

i must be honest i have missed having them there this year to play n that. miss the derby days home and especially away. however i hate the bastards and i think we should keep em locked down there for a few more years.

it would be funny if they got to the play off final and lost in the last minute to colchester :cool:

WE HATE NOTTINGHAM :whistle:

i know what you mean but i couldnt bear watching a play off final with 35,000 joyful forest fans :cry::cry:

Ah, the football supporters quandry. Do we hope they stay down to keep the fans miserable :thumbup: , or do we hope they go up so at least we can play them next season to add more spice to the league??

I myself am still unsure, so I'll just wait and see what next season brings!! :ermm:

i have now decided i couldnt bear thinking that that skin head twat spitting at us last season as we stood singing anti forest songs :whistle: could be happy at cardiff..

so forest can stay down there playing carlisle and the likes

:devil::mad::devil:

How about they stay down, and we get them in the FA cup. :D

They have to stay down this season, it will be a nice reality check for them. I thought going down might be enough but not even that has made them relise they are now worthless, shit, and not champions of Europe. I remember hearing a bunch of dickheaded Forest fans talking in the pub in July last year discussing wheather or not they would get a bigger allocation for the play off final at Cardiff due to the size of the club, just in case they missed out on automatic promotion. Arrogant Tossers. I hope Tranmere nail them on Saturday.

I hope they come up , Leicester V Forest was always a good game.

City Ground last year was good :D

Agreed.

I went to that and what an atmosphere.

Was also the game when they were giving away free Boost engery bars or something.

No we won't make it this season,I'm not confident of the easter games,a bit of advice,go and find a team who cares about you!And Cobbo we're not arrogant nobbers,many of us are pessemistic actually,if you actually looked at our forums you would see that!

No we won't make it this season,I'm not confident of the easter games,a bit of advice,go and find a team who cares about you!And Cobbo we're not arrogant nobbers,many of us are pessemistic actually,if you actually looked at our forums you would see that!

Hey now, don't get all arrogant and nobberish with me!

;)

Well we won again today 1-0 and even I'm starting to believe we can obtain a playoff spot,if we get in I feel we have a great chance of getting to Cardiff due to us being the team in form and once you get to Cardiff,there's a 50/50 chance then!We've got Yeovil next and a near sell out is expected,for the first time this season I feel huge excitement and if we beat Yeovil I really have genuine belief we can do it!

Well we won again today 1-0 and even I'm starting to believe we can obtain a playoff spot,if we get in I feel we have a great chance of getting to Cardiff due to us being the team in form and once you get to Cardiff,there's a 50/50 chance then!We've got Yeovil next and a near sell out is expected,for the first time this season I feel huge excitement and if we beat Yeovil I really have genuine belief we can do it!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Archived