Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joyceys barmy army

Forest promotion?

I don't mind forest getting promoted after all, as Tim said 'We're all in it together'

Yes good point,I think you should want us to go up for the sake of East Midlands football,I would'nt mind you going up to the premiership for similiar reasons!

Well we won again today 1-0 and even I'm starting to believe we can obtain a playoff spot,if we get in I feel we have a great chance of getting to Cardiff due to us being the team in form and once you get to Cardiff,there's a 50/50 chance then! We've got Yeovil next and a near sell out is expected,for the first time this season I feel huge excitement and if we beat Yeovil I really have genuine belief we can do it!

LO L against Yeovil. Credit to you then, near full house against some tinpot team!

I want you to stay down next year so the mighty carlisle can stuff you ;)

I'm just too part-time to make the 400 mile round trip for the (relatively) meaningless Plymouth game....

...so I'm going to watch Hartlepool v Forest on Saturday. Hopefully to see the Trees get a good hiding. :devil:

come on the 'Pool. will you be wearing your city shirt? singing we hate nottingham say we hate nottingham?!

Agreed, more rival clubs the better, winning at forest next season will be great fun

I think I read a learned report once which argued that the more local derbies a team has to play the harder it is to get promotion because however good the team challenging for promotion, they always find their local rivals play especially well against them.

I think I read a learned report once which argued that the more local derbies a team has to play the harder it is to get promotion because however good the team challenging for promotion, they always find their local rivals play especially well against them.

I think there's something in that. Still, with Brum and WBA possibly coming down, we'll just have to get used to it

A non-footballing plus point is that Forest (as opposed to, say, Southend) will bring in an extra 5 or 6,000 on the gate, which equates to roughly £100,000 in receipts. I think the purse-holders will be welcoming Forest, Brum, WBA, Cov, and Rams with open wallets.

What a day,I'm so excited,Frank Barlow and Ian McParland are god's!Who need's Mouriniho when we've got Frank Barlowio!We won't get thrashed by HartlepoolI'm afraid Fester fans with the commitment we're playing with,under Megson yes,but we're great home and away now :D .It was really difficult to day but with an amazing 28,192 crowd today,it was an electric atmosphere and me and my fellow Forest fans inspired us to victory!Hopefully we don't mess up now though,one game at a timeand next game Hartlepool away of course,COME ON YOU REDS!

What a day,I'm so excited,Frank Barlow and Ian McParland are god's!Who need's Mouriniho when we've got Frank Barlowio!We won't get thrashed by HartlepoolI'm afraid Fester fans with the commitment we're playing with,under Megson yes,but we're great home and away now :D .It was really difficult to day but with an amazing 28,192 crowd today,it was an electric atmosphere and me and my fellow Forest fans inspired us to victory!Hopefully we don't mess up now though,one game at a timeand next game Hartlepool away of course,COME ON YOU REDS!

Look no one cares bout Forest fock off to your own board would ya.

Oh btw i hope you get to the playoff final and lose in the last minute.

Look no one cares bout Forest fock off to your own board would ya.

Oh btw i hope you get to the playoff final and lose in the last minute.

Even your comments can't bring me down at the moment,fate will decide if we go up or not anyway,I will be upeset if we fail to go up but I'll reliase that's it's a miracle we got to this position in the place.I'd be estatic if you we go up and would relish playing you and the sheepshaggers again next season!

Even your comments can't bring me down at the moment,fate will decide if we go up or not anyway,I will be upeset if we fail to go up but I'll reliase that's it's a miracle we got to this position in the place.I'd be estatic if you we go up and would relish playing you and the sheepshaggers again next season!

I'd be ecstatic if we went up this season as well mate, infact if it does happen Ii'll bum you and become a Forest fan.

:angry: Listening to Forest fans on the radio, there always so bloody

negative. No chance of promotion. (HOPEFULLY)

FOREST ARE SCUM !!! :mad:

At least we aren't arrogant!If we stay in the playoffs we only have a 25% chance of promotion and that's how many of our fans see it.We like to keep our feet on the ground thankyou very much!

At least we aren't arrogant!If we stay in the playoffs we only have a 25% chance of promotion and that's how many of our fans see it.We like to keep our feet on the ground thankyou very much!

Ridiculous. It's better than the 0% chance of promotion if you fall out of the top six!

Can I be the first to say....

ha ha Chris.

Archived