Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

What about Stowell and Graydon?

Still not been mentioned on the OS or SSN!!!

Hope they can join the good times too...

New chairman is former McDonald CEO, we should have a new slogan:

I'm Lovin' It!!!

I'm feeling marginalised! McDonald might be a global brand with a massive customer base but am I the only one who finds the food it serves utterly repulsive? My youngest and my grandkids love it!

I can't stand the smell. :huh::unsure::whistle:

"Our competitors can try to copy many of our secrets, but they cannot duplicate our pride, our enthusiasm and our dedication for this business. There is no single factor more important than the dedication and effort of McDonald's employees. The McDonald's spirit is exclusively ours and yours."

- Andrew Taylor, President and CEO of McDonalds UK

:unsure:

"Our competitors can try to copy many of our secrets, but they cannot duplicate our pride, our enthusiasm and our dedication for this business. There is no single factor more important than the dedication and effort of McDonald's employees. The McDonald's spirit is exclusively ours and yours."

- Andrew Taylor, President and CEO of McDonalds UK

I am already worried. :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

"Our competitors can try to copy many of our secrets, but they cannot duplicate our pride, our enthusiasm and our dedication for this Sport. There is no single factor more important than the dedication and effort of Leicester's players. The Leicester spirit is exclusively ours and yours."

- Andrew Taylor, Chairman of LCFC.

There, that's much better. :thumbup:

Sure that Stowell and Graydon are included in the new contracts...once Kelly signs he'll confirm he wants them to stay on too...can anyone confirm with something more concrete then my assumption that this would be common sense?

Still not been mentioned on the OS or SSN!!!

Hope they can join the good times too...

New chairman is former McDonald CEO, we should have a new slogan:

I'm Lovin' It!!!

If we get that slogan, I'm going to find you and make your life a living hell for putting the idea in their heads :o

;)

If we get that slogan, I'm going to find you and make your life a living hell for putting the idea in their heads :o

;)

Nah I've changed my mind, the new one must be my new signature!!! ;):whistle:

My guess is that Kelly will discuss their futures at the same time he sits down with the bored discussing stuff about players, budgets etc for next season! Im aslo sure that he would want to bring in some extra coaching staff.

My guess is that Kelly will discuss their futures at the same time he sits down with the bored discussing stuff about players, budgets etc for next season! Im aslo sure that he would want to bring in some extra coaching staff.

Freudian slip?? :ph34r:

Archived