Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Go on admit it who missed Fryatt's goal?

I was in my seat with 20 minutes to the kick off (as always), the game kicks off and the three people who sit in front trudge past, we say hello to each other. Next thing we know we've scored!! :o No idea who, how or why??

Nobody around me knew either, EVERONE in my little area missed it!! :angry::(:unsure:

What actually happened, I can't wait 'til tommorow to know!!

i saw it :) quickest goal in leicesters history. he has set a record and lets hope he sets many more. isnt it a shame he didnt score that chance he got later on in the 1st half. Nash made a good save

Glad to say I saw it, unbelievable! makes up for me looking at Hume on the floor when I missed Joeys half way line goal

lol Well I was still standing up whilst most of the people around me sat down whilst I was chanting '....ONE ROB KELLY, WALKING ALONG, SINGING A SONG..' and then I looked up and Fryatt was through and he slotted! So I missed the build up but not the actual goal... was it a defensive mistake?

lol Well I was still standing up whilst most of the people around me sat down whilst I was chanting '....ONE ROB KELLY, WALKING ALONG, SINGING A SONG..' and then I looked up and Fryatt was through and he slotted! So I missed the build up but not the actual goal... was it a defensive mistake?

It was simply a great through ball. :D

Funnily enough, I also saw the one he scored for Walsall after 7 seconds last season (vs Bournemouth). Walsall went onto lose that one 1-2 to prove lightening can strike twice in the same place and that sometimes you can score too early.

4 seconds.

it is crazy scoring so early .Before you can get your bearings you have scored.personally i saw it,but sadly missed the build up must have been a fantastic through ball.nice to see williams doing something for once instead of spectating.shame about the outcome.

4 seconds was the Bradford PA Fryatt, not Matty. If you add the 7 seconds goal at Walsall, the 4 seconds goal at Bradford PA and the 9 seconds goal vs PNE that's a hat trick in 20 seconds! However, the record for a hat-trick in the League is Jamie Hayter, 3 in 2 mins 20 secs vs Wrexham last season. Amazingly, I was there for that as well!

Archived