Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
patterson

rumours of a muzzy return?

at half time today i was speakin 2 a mate and we overheard a group of guys talking seriously about a muzzy return...and possibly a matty piper come-back as well...what do you all make of it? total crap or has anyone heard any other rumours??? :blink:

at half time today i was speakin 2 a mate and we overheard a group of guys talking seriously about a muzzy reurn...and possible a matty piper come-back as weel...what do you all make of it? total crap or has anyone heard any other rumours??? :blink:

:unsure:

I suppose its potential if B'ham go down. He's perhaps been too injured for a Prem club to want him. Then again he could do better than us and I wonder if it would be wise for Kelly to go buying ex-Leicester heros.

:unsure:

I suppose its potential if B'ham go down. He's perhaps been too injured for a Prem club to want him. Then again he could do better than us and I wonder if it would be wise for Kelly to go buying ex-Leicester heros.

yer i know what you mean...we don't want like a re-union..cos you know, yes he is a favouritewitht the fans but if he kicks some other players like gareth or hughesy out of the team, we might loose them as well..but i dunno...i just heard it at the break...but yer it is a potential buy...and i reckon they will go down.... :blink:

yer i know what you mean...we don't want like a re-union..cos you know, yes he is a favouritewitht the fans but if he kicks some other players like gareth or hughesy out of the team, we might loose them as well..but i dunno...i just heard it at the break...but yer it is a potential buy...and i reckon they will go down.... :blink:

I think also its more from ROb's point of view the worry that Muz is gona come back and undermine himcoz of who he is. I mean if we could have Muzzy back playing like he used to and fitting in the side well then I'd take him straight away, but you just can't tell. Not that I'll complain if he comes back here.

I think also its more from ROb's point of view the worry that Muz is gona come back and undermine himcoz of who he is. I mean if we could have Muzzy back playing like he used to and fitting in the side well then I'd take him straight away, but you just can't tell. Not that I'll complain if he comes back here.

Whose?

and possibly a matty piper come-back as well...what do you all make of it? total crap or has anyone heard any other rumours??? :blink:

i thought everyone knew pipes would be training here in the summer in the hope of winning a contract

Yer I've said all along:

* Birmingham go down.

* After a bad career there Muzzy looks for a way out.

* We look for a replacement for Joey, and ay presto!!! :D

Still doesnt work.

Our parachute payments are gone after this season, so we'll have even less money. And we'd be lucky to pay someone half of Muzzy's wages. Brum won't need to sell him, and he won't leave for less money. Theres more chance of us getting promoted this season that him returning. :whistle:

Archived