Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Brum v Villa, Blackburn v Liverpool

1-1 between Villa and Brum so far. Brum look more likely to win.

Come on Brum!

despite the Leicester connections I would love Birmingham to be relegated proof that money can't buy you success!!! their wage bill must be sky high!!!

If Birmingham don't equilize I think it will be too much for them and feel they'll be playing you next season!

Shame they won't be able to play you either :P

3-1 going down going down going down

Oh Fock. :(

Shame they won't be able to play you either :P

Oh Fock. :(

I love it when we play Birmingham because I actually live in the West Midlands so I know a lot of Birmingham fans if we get to the playoffs we could be playing them next season but I'm staying cautious on that matter,I think Birmingham are almost down now anyway,there need to win 3 of their remaining games to stand any chance.

I love it when we play Birmingham because I actually live in the West Midlands so I know a lot of Birmingham fans if we get to the playoffs we could be playing them next season but I'm staying cautious on that matter,I think Birmingham are almost down now anyway,there need to win 3 of their remaining games to stand any chance.

i dont blame you for moving out of nottinghamshire :devil:

i dont blame you for moving out of nottinghamshire :devil:

I've never lived in Nottingham,but hope to when I'm a bit older to move closer to the City Ground,living in Birmingham makes it a trek to get to home games and I can't get to night games at the current time :(

I've never lived in Nottingham,but hope to when I'm a bit older to move closer to the City Ground,living in Birmingham makes it a trek to get to home games and I can't get to night games at the current time :(

Why you wanna move there? Forest are 5h!t mate.

Archived