Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
macbeth

NEW STRIP

When does the new kit come out? I thought they were meant to be wearing it for the last game of season at home?

I think that was a one off for last season. I believe the new kit comes out sometime in June <_<

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has urged women footballers to wear skimpier kits to increase the popularity of the women's game. But Blatter's comments have outraged leading European women players, who have said his remarks could further undermine their sport.

"Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball," said the Fifa chief.

"They could, for example, have tighter shorts."

Blatter added: "Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so, and they already have some different rules to men - such as playing with a lighter ball.

"That decision was taken to create a more female aesthetic, so why not do it in fashion?"

_39745863_blatter_emp203.jpg

Good old Sepp. Possibly the only thing that could get him more aroused is a good old-fashioned blast of sectarian chanting. Truly an enlightened man.

They might get past the fifa regulations, but as they're all women, would they get past the qualifying rounds?

I bet that baths afterwards would be interesting though.

Just think of the bitchiness too.

And the offside rule.... HAHA!

Are you cruising for a bruising?

Archived