Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Next Season

I know we still have 1 more game left, but when does next season start? August 5th?

If so;

103 days, 15 hours, 39 minutes and 2 seconds

or

* 8,955,542 seconds

* 149,259 minutes (rounded down)

* 2487 hours (rounded down)

* 14 weeks (rounded down)

3 months, 12 days, 15 hours, 39 minutes, 2 seconds

(Thats if the first game of the season is a 3pm KO)

:cry:

Oh well the World Cup will keeps us occupied...I hope.

Can't wait till next season, It still don't feel like the season has ended/ending.

I'm certainly not going to wish my summer away.

Come on Leicestershire CCC (up against Lancs today)

Come on Oakham! Come on Oakham! lol dont even follow cricket! :P

I cant believe I have bloody GCSE exams to do WHILST the World Cup is going on!! I am truly devastated.. argh.. :mad:

Well next week i'm going to support my home town club Nuneaton Borough v Hinckley United (Local derby) then Nuneaton are in the Conference North play-offs aiming to be promoted to the Nationwide Conference, so i'll be supporting them in that, then its the World Cup so it shouldn't be as bad as some summers...i.e - No football. I'm not into Cricket so on a sports view summers are rubbish, but then again I hate rushing the summer and just waiting for football because in England we need to enjoy as much sun and warmth as we can get!

Yeah, it is August 5th. Expect fixtures will be out mid-June time. I'm not going to Soton so feels like the season is over. I have got tickets for Forest v Bournemouth next Saturday though - in with the Bournemouth fans, so that should be a laff.

Come on Oakham! Come on Oakham! lol dont even follow cricket! :P

I cant believe I have bloody GCSE exams to do WHILST the World Cup is going on!! I am truly devastated.. argh.. :mad:

SAME HERE!!!!! god its annoying. i heard one of the england games is during the english exam. might be wrong but thats what i heard. one of the group games kicks off at 2 :angry:

SAME HERE!!!!! god its annoying. i heard one of the england games is during the english exam. might be wrong but thats what i heard. one of the group games kicks off at 2 :angry:

stop your moaning boys, GCSE's are piss

You're having a **** laugh! :mad:

I wasn't too bothered because I assumed that the GCSE's would be during normal school time and the football games would be at night. My bitch of an English teachers entered me for foundation paper in English so I can only get a C, might not turn up for that exam.. rather watch the england game lol.

Bloody hell, you're right. Paraguay kicks off at 3pm. Trinidad 6pm and Sweden 9pm. The Germans have probably done that deliberately so as to slow down the English economy on the 10th June!

The website I got the dates off also has the scores in, I think we've won the group....

Group B

Match Date Venue Teams Time/Score

3 10-Jun-06 Frankfurt ENG:PAR 15:00 (2-0)

4 10-Jun-06 Dortmund TRI:SWE 18:00 (0-2)

19 15-Jun-06 Nuremberg ENG:TRI 18:00 (4-1)

20 15-Jun-06 Berlin SWE:PAR 21:00 (1-1)

35 20-Jun-06 Cologne SWE:ENG 21:00 (0-1)

36 20-Jun-06 Kaiserslautern PAR:TRI 21:00 (3-1)

Fair play to them and I think they have got that one right!

The website I got the dates off also has the scores in, I think we've won the group....

Group B

Match Date Venue Teams Time/Score

3 10-Jun-06 Frankfurt ENG:PAR 15:00 (2-0)

4 10-Jun-06 Dortmund TRI:SWE 18:00 (0-2)

19 15-Jun-06 Nuremberg ENG:TRI 18:00 (4-1)

20 15-Jun-06 Berlin SWE:PAR 21:00 (1-1)

35 20-Jun-06 Cologne SWE:ENG 21:00 (0-1)

36 20-Jun-06 Kaiserslautern PAR:TRI 21:00 (3-1)

Good news: just checked the caldendar and June 10th is a Saturday. I know the education system is in a bit of a mess, but they won't get you to do exams on a Saturday will they????

Thank feck for that :)

All of my stories that I have to write for english are going to be based around how stupid it is to organise GCSE exams to be on at the same time as the world cup.

Archived