Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Next Season

Look on the bright side, your A Levels won't clash with anything!

Mine do :mad:

The Sweden game (potentialy massive) is the evening before my last proper exam, which is in the morning and I'v got an exam that afternoon. So it's either revise for my last exam and miss the football or not get the grades to go to Uni... tough choice.

Mine do :mad:

The Sweden game (potentialy massive) is the evening before my last proper exam, which is in the morning and I'v got an exam that afternoon. So it's either revise for my last exam and miss the football or not get the grades to go to Uni... tough choice.

Sorry about that DaveyJ. Here's a second look on the bright side...we will win the group so you can follow our glorious path to World Cup winners without any pressure. Good luck with the exams. But....you should be revising - get off the boards!

Sorry about that DaveyJ. Here's a second look on the bright side...we will win the group so you can follow our glorious path to World Cup winners without any pressure. Good luck with the exams. But....you should be revising - get off the boards!

Yeah probably should :( But I go back to school tomorrow and felt a little relaxation is necessary.

Someones throwing a sicky for the Paraguay game :whistle:

Work can get focked right off.

Our boss...At the time pissed says we can get a TV into work and have time off to watch the matches! Quality...I might try and sneek of over to Sketchley Grange get a couple of beers in whilst watching :whistle:

I will hopefully be going to that as well! Come on you Knitters!!! :D

Chant from the Hinckley match earlier in the season;

"Can you hear the Hinckley sing?

No-oh, No-oh!

Can you hear the Hinckley sing?

No-oh, No-oh!

Can you hear the Hinckley sing?

I can't hear a ****' thing!

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh,oh-oh!"

P.S - This isn't just rivalry talking but your support was fuking shit! Hinckley Utd v Nuneaton Borough and it felt like it was a Nuneaton home game, I know its only a conference north game and it doesn't get the biggest crowds but Nuneaton outnumber the Hinckley home support by far...."Your support, Your support, Your support is fukin' shit!"

Archived