Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chimp

The FA approach Scolari

So, come on then Kamarra, are you going to slag off the FA for approaching the manager of a rival team? Are you going to throw a tantrum and say how disgraceful their behaviour is or how they are 'unsettling' the Portuguese team? Yeah right, of course you are.

<_<

Let's face it, the way the FA have gone about finding a replacement for Sven is exactly the same as how LCFC went about finding a replacement for CL. That is, they interviewed those people who were best qualified and who has expressed an interest in the job.

So, anyone who wants to criticise LCFC for interviewing the likes of Newell, Davies or Holloway can shove it.

:devil:

scolari out of contract in the summer , the fa are approaching him to start when his contract with portugal runs out

So? How does that change anything? The English FA are still approaching the manager of a rival team. If there had been anything 'underhand' about doing this then surely the FA would have approached Scolari after the World Cup.

So? How does that change anything? The English FA are still approaching the manager of a rival team. If there had been anything 'underhand' about doing this then surely the FA would have approached Scolari after the World Cup.

i think the f.a. want to appoint a manager before the world cup so the issue is going about the right channels to interview scolari to agree in pricipal to take over once his commitments with portugal are over .

i personally think the fa have handled the whole new manager episode badly but i dont think they ahve done anything wrong in the way they have approached scolari and also i dont think city broke 1 rule in the book in our search , city worked to the rulebook . i would worry what kamara flapps his gums about, its not as if anybody gives a toss about his views

scolari out of contract in the summer , the fa are approaching him to start when his contract with portugal runs out

I'll think you'll find that Newell & Cotrill were both looking for new deals at their respected clubs.

The FA interviewed Curbishley and Allardyce who are both under contract at the moment.

I'll think you'll find that Newell & Cotrill were both looking for new deals at their respected clubs.

The FA interviewed Curbishley and Allardyce who are both under contract at the moment.

if permission was granted by chairman then no rules are broke. as i just said in previous post about approaching managers , if the right channels are used then thats surely ok . as city have done and as the fa have done

The FA are an absolute fvcking shower they can't do anything right!

Why not wait until after the World Cup to announce the new manager, all they've done is pissed off not just the Portuguese FA but probably a few other countries who were just lookiing for an excuse to have a pop at them.

I wouldn't trust em to run a fooking raffle :mad:

The FA are an absolute fvcking shower they can't do anything right!

Why not wait until after the World Cup to announce the new manager, all they've done is pissed off not just the Portuguese FA but probably a few other countries who were just lookiing for an excuse to have a pop at them.

I wouldn't trust em to run a fooking raffle :mad:

FA are bunch of overpaid old gits, and have been mis-managing England for years, we need to get rid!!!!

because when a manager or player has less then 6 months remaining on their current deal they are free to talk to other potential employers

because when a manager or player has less then 6 months remaining on their current deal they are free to talk to other potential employers

So all the managers that the FA have talked in regard to the England job have less than 6 months left on their current contract?

So all the managers that the FA have talked in regard to the England job have less than 6 months left on their current contract?

your original question was , england approach scolari how is that different to city approaching newell?

as ive said city and the fa have not broken 1 rule , both city and the f.a got permission to speak

It's an absolute disgrace!!!

Look what the Germans built in less time and less than half the cost of the new wembley

Allianz Area - LINK

Not if you look purely at the cost of construction. Most of the reason Wembley cost so much is that they had to pay around £200m for the land. Then they had to clear it which also cost tens of millions. And if you compare the costs of building a shed in London to Germany you will find it is more expensive. And they got screwed by the unions.

It could have been done better cheaper and faster, but not that much. Don't believe everything you read in the press.

your original question was , england approach scolari how is that different to city approaching newell?

Okay, I can't help but feel you're being a little pedantic about this, maybe I should have made it clear that I was using these manager's names loosly in order to illustrate a point.

The point being that the FA have gone about recruiting a new England manager in almost identical fashion to how LCFC did, however, I don't see anyone in the press (Kamarra as an example) overly criticising the FA in the same way LCFC were criticised.

as ive said city and the fa have not broken 1 rule , both city and the f.a got permission to speak

I never said LCFC or the FA had broken any rules.

Okay, I can't help but feel you're being a little pedantic about this, maybe I should have made it clear that I was using these manager's names loosly in order to illustrate a point.

The point being that the FA have gone about recruiting a new England manager in almost identical fashion to how LCFC did, however, I don't see anyone in the press (Kamarra as an example) overly criticising the FA in the same way LCFC were criticised.

I never said LCFC or the FA had broken any rules.

sorry if i m being pedantic :blush:

i actually agree with u that the fa have gone about it the same way as city and both done it correctly, i dont see why u let kamara wind u up , its not as if anybody important had a pop at city. kamara is a nobody who s views mean feck all

p.s. what does pedantic mean ?

sorry if i m being pedantic :blush:

i actually agree with u that the fa have gone about it the same way as city and both done it correctly, i dont see why u let kamara wind u up , its not as if anybody important had a pop at city. kamara is a nobody who s views mean feck all

p.s. what does pedantic mean ?

Yeah, I know Kamarra is an inconsequential little man who's views are unimportant. I just get sick of the hypocrisy and double-standards displayed in the press (epitomised by Kamarra) and especially the way everyone seems to think of LCFC as an easy target.

Meh, whatever, it's not like it overly concerns me - guess I was in a bad mood when I posted the original topic.

:whistle:

actually chimp , where in leicester u live. i know a chimp who is a city fan , surely it cant be u ? real name steve?

Heh, you might know me, depends who you are, um, I guess. Either way, I like to keep my online persona seperate from my RL (just in case I piss someone off, again :D ) so I wouldn't tell you even if I were the person you're thinking off.

PS: 'Pedantic' means to be overly concerned with details. I used it in my previous post, not as any kind of insult or slur, but to point out that by concentrating on the details you could well miss the overall argument I was presenting.

:)

Yeah, I know Kamarra is an inconsequential little man who's views are unimportant. I just get sick of the hypocrisy and double-standards displayed in the press (epitomised by Kamarra) and especially the way everyone seems to think of LCFC as an easy target.

Meh, whatever, it's not like it overly concerns me - guess I was in a bad mood when I posted the original topic.

:whistle:

Heh, you might know me, depends who you are, um, I guess. Either way, I like to keep my online persona seperate from my RL (just in case I piss someone off, again :D ) so I wouldn't tell you even if I were the person you're thinking off.

PS: 'Pedantic' means to be overly concerned with details. I used it in my previous post, not as any kind of insult or slur, but to point out that by concentrating on the details you could well miss the overall argument I was presenting.

:)

ud know me as masters :thumbup:

Archived