Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shez

How much is Heskey worth now!

heskey is more suited as someone who can run at defenders, so either an attacking winger or midfielder playing behind 1 or 2 strikers which is how MON used to play him I think. When he went to liverpool and from then on he has always been played as a main striker and hence been much less effective.

Martin played him as an out and out striker mainly. He just tended to surface on the left side as an outlet and do, as you rightly suggest, damage to the opposition from there. Just as Shearer was always popping up on the right wing producing crosses doesn't mean he'd be a better winger than striker though. I agree with you about his Liverpool form compared to here but that had more to do with Houllier not playing a style which got the best out of Emile.

He is woeful and probably one of the most over rated strikers ive seen. If he had not played for us I believe the majority of people would say the same. I would not want him back at the club.

It's because he played for us that we know what he's capable of. Could have sworn he was player of the season for Birmingham last season.

If he did come here, I dont think its right he should just walk into the side... And I dont think we have the cash but 500k and below would do :D

considering we sold him for eleven million,would be good buisness :thumbup:

ahead of fryatt and hume?for how much?

:rolleyes:

Yeas above frayatt or hume, come on get really they have done well since kelly took over, but you can't honestly say you'd rather have them than heskey!!!

500k???? i would be very suprised still only 28 isn't he?

I can honestly say I would rather have Hume and Fryatt over Heskey - it's all a matter of opinions you know?

Jack Shite now, hes only got five goals this season which is shocking for a striker. Birmingham are going to have to offload big time now, I dread to think what their wage bill is like. Who would want Heskey now though?

GRETNA :D

I'd trade him for pack of Jaffa Cakes if I was Steve Bruce...actually I would trade pretty much anything for a pack of Jaffa Cakes.

Even your mother? :o

Archived