Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Kisnorbo

Anyone notice how Kisnorbo came over, gave his kit to some supporters then Rob Kelly hugged him, as if to say "thanks for your serving the club, and good luck with Birmingham..." - I hope I'm wrong but I thought it looked quite ominous...

best be wrong, but if we get over a million for him tbh we cant really turn it down can we!!

Anyone notice how Kisnorbo came over, gave his kit to some supporters then Rob Kelly hugged him, as if to say "thanks for your serving the club, and good luck with Birmingham..." - I hope I'm wrong but I thought it looked quite ominous...

In the same way he hugged every player? :whistle:

bit of a anti climax to joeys final game? did he even travel down with the squad? what was the atmosphere at the game like?

Nope. There was a decent sized crowd waiting for him to get off the team coach. No one could understand it when he didnt appear. :(

Nope. There was a decent sized crowd waiting for him to get off the team coach. No one could understand it when he didnt appear. :(

Yep I was there too, loads of us were disappointed he wasn't there. :( You must've seen me at some point then :ph34r:

Yep I was there too, loads of us were disappointed he wasn't there. :( You must've seen me at some point then :ph34r:

Probably..... I dont know what most people on here look like though so could have had a convo with you and wouldnt have known it was you! :unsure:

From what was said on Radio Leicester it seemed the journey down made the back issue worse

Wouldn't surprise me really. Can't be that good for your back. Interesting that Wesolowski travelled although obviously he had no chance of playing but so did Joe Hamill who probably had less of a chance than Weso of playing. ;)

Birmingham will never be able to afford £1m for him, with relegation and their HIGH wages they will be lucky if they can buy anyone, it will be sell sell sell

Hes not worth that anyway :huh:

kisnorbo wont gain anything buy moving to brum. there no bigger team than us, will be in the same division and as mentioned they will have to cut a lot of wages so i cannot imagine him getting much more than at leicester

Joey travelled down with the team on Saturday afternoon. Must have left him at the hotel I presume.

what hotel were they staying at?

i was hoping there were gunna be in the devrere but they werent

what hotel were they staying at?

i was hoping there were gunna be in the devrere but they werent

I don't know, I'm just guessing that they stayed at a hotel because they left on Saturday. Maybe they slept on the coach and left Joey asleep there throughout the match! ;)

If Kisnobo wants to go how about a nice little swap for either muzzy or heskey? saves us money and would be no great lose as we have plenty of cover and would get one of our boys back :D

Just been watching some of those videos on bebo of Muzzy. How I miss him. :cry:

If Kisnobo wants to go how about a nice little swap for either muzzy or heskey? saves us money and would be no great lose as we have plenty of cover and would get one of our boys back :D

Not going to happen, anyway it won't save us money as can you see the wages they would want.

And it's not a case of our boys back. It's more like OLD boys now

Archived