Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnnORack

away support

Does anyone have a copy of last weeks programme and a couple of minutes to look up and post the away support figures for the following games please?

I need the data for a survey, not related to any specific club.

HOME (ie away support at the Walkers)

v Crewe

v Crystal Palace

v Leeds

v Norwich

v Southampton

v Wolves

AWAY (ie travelling Leicester fans)

v Leeds

v Norwich

v Southampton

v Stoke

v Wolves

Many thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a copy of last weeks programme and a couple of minutes to look up and post the away support figures for the following games please?

I need the data for a survey, not related to any specific club.

v Crewe

v Crystal Palace

v Leeds

v Norwich

v Southampton

v Wolves

v Leeds

v Norwich

v Southampton

v Stoke

v Wolves

Many thanks in advance.

didn't you post this on the Fox Forum site? Didn't someone post the answers?

Are you taking the piss, a troll or were they different fixtures?

didn't you post this on the Fox Forum site? Didn't someone post the answers?

Are you taking the piss, a troll or were they different fixtures?

I did, yes. Let's just say that the answers were not 100% accurate,

eg Reading away. 1028 according to a Reading response, but 5961 according to the Leicester response. And did Leicester really take 7076 to Leeds when Leeds have given all away teams restricted number ot tickets of around the 2000 mark max?

However if you do not want to help that is fine, no need for the abuse.

v Crewe 352

v Crystal Palace 990

v Leeds 2935

v Norwich 1879

v Southampton 2167

v Wolves 1845

v Leeds 1112

v Norwich 1621

v Southampton ?

v Stoke 363

v Wolves 1067

Hope thats helpful

Let's just say that the answers were not 100% accurate,
To be fair, what are you expecting by asking on a fans forum? How the feck are we supposed to have that kind of information, without resorting to 'guesstimates'. If that was my project, I would be contacting the clubs directly for some strange reason.

I did, yes. Let's just say that the answers were not 100% accurate,

eg Reading away. 1028 according to a Reading response, but 5961 according to the Leicester response. And did Leicester really take 7076 to Leeds when Leeds have given all away teams restricted number ot tickets of around the 2000 mark max?

However if you do not want to help that is fine, no need for the abuse.

Err where was the abuse? I never replied to you on the Fox Forum and here I'm trying to find out if you, with your first ever post asking someone to spend some considerable time on your behalf are genuine.

I personally wouldn't dream of doing what you've done, you didn't even start of with a Hello, can you help me. If anyone is abusing anyone it's you with your assumption that you can post as a complete stranger and expect people to help you, without any explanation of who you are and why you need the information.

Err where was the abuse? I never replied to you on the Fox Forum and here I'm trying to find out if you, with your first ever post asking someone to spend some considerable time on your behalf are genuine.

I personally wouldn't dream of doing what you've done, you didn't even start of with a Hello, can you help me. If anyone is abusing anyone it's you with your assumption that you can post as a complete stranger and expect people to help you, without any explanation of who you are and why you need the information.

I took 457 to Stoke on my own - and we walked

Guest Gist

363 to stoke does make me laugh, I know things were bad at the time but for an away game just up the road we should take more.

I think some of the figures for our away games have to be treated with caution.

It could be that they relate to tickets sold by the ticket office, and so don't include the numbers who travel and pay at the turnstile.

This would help to explain the figure of 363 at Stoke, which appears embarassingly low (and is disputed by those who went), as well as those for games at Wednesday, Leeds and Millwall, where the turnout appeared significantly higher than was reported later in the programme.

I think some of the figures for our away games have to be treated with caution.

It could be that they relate to tickets sold by the ticket office, and so don't include the numbers who travel and pay at the turnstile.

This would help to explain the figure of 363 at Stoke, which appears embarassingly low (and is disputed by those who went), as well as those for games at Wednesday, Leeds and Millwall, where the turnout appeared significantly higher than was reported later in the programme.

I paid on the gate at Stoke, and there was surely at least 500 there.

363 to stoke does make me laugh, I know things were bad at the time but for an away game just up the road we should take more.

I was one of the travelling blue army. Last 2 seasons we have lost there 3-2 twice!! aaarrrggghh

How many more?

Many thanks to C-man. I hope that I didn't put you to too much trouble.

Apologies for not being polite enough to davieG and Leesoh.

This is the only board that I have had this type of response on. Most have been very helpful without the stick, and a lot are genuinely interested. As I said, you did not have to help if you didn't want to.

Thanks again.

Many thanks to C-man. I hope that I didn't put you to too much trouble.

Apologies for not being polite enough to davieG and Leesoh.

This is the only board that I have had this type of response on. Most have been very helpful without the stick, and a lot are genuinely interested. As I said, you did not have to help if you didn't want to.

Thanks again.

That's not entirely true is it? I believe someone on the Fox Forum told you to go away and not very politely if I recall.

Archived