Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hibeeleicester

Hello !

Hibs'd probably shag us, no? There's a lot of elitism in the English game about the SPL - but, and I hate to sound like a pesimistic City fan here, let's face it - we finished in the bottom half of the Championship and Hibs were top-four SPL and have some fantastic young youth product that's become pretty well reported across the British game in general.

we would beat them, most SPL clubs are about the same standard as League 1. just look at the quality of players Levein bought with him, sylla, hamill de vries etc..

Exactly the sort of ignorance I'm talking about. Sylla was shit and barely ever played for Celtic, Hamill's a youth product, Kisnorobo is brilliant, Maybury's been unspectacular but fairly solid but I will give you de Vries.

I'm not claiming that most SPL teams would beat City, but Hibs and Hearts would challenge for promotion in the Championship and the Old Firm would easily survive the Prem (with Celtic being easily top-half.)

Hibs'd probably shag us, no? There's a lot of elitism in the English game about the SPL - but, and I hate to sound like a pesimistic City fan here, let's face it - we finished in the bottom half of the Championship and Hibs were top-four SPL and have some fantastic young youth product that's become pretty well reported across the British game in general.

we would beat them, most SPL clubs are about the same standard as League 1. just look at the quality of players Levein bought with him, sylla, hamill de vries etc..

Lets settle for a draw then :thumbup:

Exactly the sort of ignorance I'm talking about. Sylla was shit and barely ever played for Celtic, Hamill's a youth product, Kisnorobo is brilliant, Maybury's been unspectacular but fairly solid but I will give you de Vries.

I'm not claiming that most SPL teams would beat City, but Hibs and Hearts would challenge for promotion in the Championship and the Old Firm would easily survive the Prem (with Celtic being easily top-half.)

i did say SPL clubs. clearly rangers, hearts and celtic could survive in the premiership, but the rest are not much kop, bottom half of the championship at best.

i did say SPL clubs. clearly rangers, hearts and celtic could survive in the premiership, but the rest are not much kop, bottom half of the championship at best.

No way , they finished second only because of their size of squad. :ermm:

No way , they finished second only because of their size of squad. :ermm:

Size of the squad dont matter its the consistency of the players and how they decide to play that week...Also the managerial side and the Side that he picks week in week out

Archived