Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hibeeleicester

Hello !

Hi i am new to this forum,i have recentley moved from edinburgh to leicester , i am a hibernian fan :P

Is there rules on this forum about posting swear words , copyright etc.

I have been living here for 2 months now and have been to a few games, unfortunatley not getting season ticket for next year as i already renewed my Hibernian One. :(:(

Thanks

HL

Hi i am new to this forum,i have recentley moved from edinburgh to leicester , i am a hibernian fan :P

Is there rules on this forum about posting swear words , copyright etc.

I have been living here for 2 months now and have been to a few games, unfortunatley not getting season ticket for next year as i already renewed my Hibernian One. :(:(

Thanks

HL

Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy your stay. :thumbup:

Making the trip to hibs every fortnight? :o Loyal supporter.

Welcome to the forum, and happy posting.

Nice one on your dedication to Hibs as well. :thumbup:

I'm sure there'll be some Leicester games you can get to.

Welcome to FT!

Nice to have a Hibs fan around. We usually just get Jambos on posting about how great Craig Levein isn't/wasn't... <_< Hibs have a great young side at the moment. I've only got a passing interest in Scottish football, but was pleased to see you thrash Rangers in the cup this year.

Post what you like - within reason. :thumbup: ....As long as it's in the right forum! Have a look at the FAQ up top if you're not sure of anything.

And next time you're on your way back down from a match, please bring Derek Riordan back with you and just drop him off at the Walkers, if you don't mind? ;)

Welcome to FT!

Nice to have a Hibs fan around. We usually just get Jambos on posting about how great Craig Levein isn't/wasn't... <_< Hibs have a great young side at the moment. I've only got a passing interest in Scottish football, but was pleased to see you thrash Rangers in the cup this year.

Post what you like - within reason. :thumbup: ....As long as it's in the right forum! Have a look at the FAQ up top if you're not sure of anything.

And next time you're on your way back down from a match, please bring Derek Riordan back with you and just drop him off at the Walkers, if you don't mind? ;)

I would like him to stay at Easter Road but he did not except a contract , so have him for 5000 a week , He'll be happy :P:P

Evening mate.

I've always had a soft spot for Hibs and would love them to follow in Hearts footsteps next year and push Rangers further down the league.

:D

I would like him to stay at Easter Road but he did not except a contract , so have him for 5000 a week , He'll be happy :P:P

Actually, we're skint, so maybe not. Actually the one thing we have got at the moment is decent young strikers. Be sure to check out Matty Fryatt, Iain Hume and Chris O'Grady when you visit the Walkers next year. :)

Can i just ask do you give former hearts players like de vries, kisnorbo etc a high rating as these are the players that came fith in the scottish league an incredible amount of points behind hibs <_< After Levein does anyone like hearts now?

Actually, we're skint, so maybe not. Actually the one thing we have got at the moment is decent young strikers. Be sure to check out Matty Fryatt, Iain Hume and Chris O'Grady when you visit the Walkers next year. :)

Heard alot about him , Tony mowbary told Hibs that he was interested in him after our big cash boost Heard nothing after that :blink:

Can i just ask do you give former hearts players like de vries, kisnorbo etc a high rating as these are the players that came fith in the scottish league an incredible amount of points behind hibs <_< After Levein does anyone like hearts now?

De Vries is shite and is out on loan in Holland.

Kisnorbo was shite in midfield and even got some stick from the crowd , he's now playing CB and looks absoloute focking immense , resulting in him being linked with a few clubs.

Hammil is absoloute garbage and should'nt be anywhere near our club.

1 out of 3 aint bad I spose :whistle:

I know this is stupid but because on the hibs forum sigs have been banned for a while now i have forgot how to put pictures in :blush::blush:

Assistance please :thumbup:

Thanks

Use img and /img tags, with the full url of the pic you want inbetween them.

Alternatively, if you're in full edit mode, just click on the tree icon, and put the url in the prompt box.

Archived