Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

City Women To Take On Canaries At Walkers

suspect some of these comments are tongue in cheek; but these ladies are all someone's daughter/wife/partner/ sister etc

don't want to sound schoolma'amish but is there any need for some of these comments

especially as we can't see how gorgeous and macho YOU are

carry on playing girls and ignore this adolescent rubbish you're all lovely and talented

suspect some of these comments are tongue in cheek; but these ladies are all someone's daughter/wife/partner/ sister etc

don't want to sound schoolma'amish but is there any need for some of these comments

especially as we can't see how gorgeous and macho YOU are

carry on playing girls and ignore this adolescent rubbish you're all lovely and talented

Is Stomin Norman your wife / man / hippo?

:D Chunky, thats a bit generous :D

The sun is out and I'm in a good mood.

Besides the camera puts on 10 ounces, I've been told.

And to the guy who said he hadn't seen a picture of me showing how macho and fit I am... well I'm not masquerading as an able sportsman am I? Besides, I'm actually something of a catch.

Whatever their size (and for Gods sake get a grip lads theres nowt wrong with them) they are pretty good at what they do. I think Lianne is a member on this board so she'll be made up to read this :rolleyes:

The sun is out and I'm in a good mood.

Besides the camera puts on 10 ounces, I've been told.

And to the guy who said he hadn't seen a picture of me showing how macho and fit I am... well I'm not masquerading as an able sportsman am I? Besides, I'm actually something of a catch.

How many cameras are pointing at her?

Archived