Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Football Tournament Today

Here's the winners...

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=600

There will be all the team photos over the next week or so, we will publish articles group by group with results & tables.

Pleased everybody seemed to enjoy it & hope you all play again next year.

Lisa - if you have any good action shots, can you e-mail to [email protected], as we may use them in the web articles (or anybody else if they have taken any). Can't use movies on our website, but good to see the one Lisa posted)

We really hope Kayteh isn't the only female player next year, we only seem to manage one per year.

Well done to everyone, Kayteh made some cracking saves, stez with some nice turns, carl with some cracking tackles, cobbo with pin point passes, mark with shear determination and then there was me who was shit. Oh well good day out, to be fair if anyone noticed i had a banagae on my left knee, still no excuse for being shit, unlucky sparky mate and some nice footage filmed by Lisa.

Well done to everyone, Kayteh made some cracking saves, stez with some nice turns, carl with some cracking tackles, cobbo with pin point passes, mark with shear determination and then there was me who was shit. Oh well good day out, to be fair if anyone noticed i had a banagae on my left knee, still no excuse for being shit, unlucky sparky mate and some nice footage filmed by Lisa.

You did great Luke, well done to team bothered, we lived up to our name but had some fun.

Here's the winners...

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=600

There will be all the team photos over the next week or so, we will publish articles group by group with results & tables.

Pleased everybody seemed to enjoy it & hope you all play again next year.

Lisa - if you have any good action shots, can you e-mail to [email protected], as we may use them in the web articles (or anybody else if they have taken any). Can't use movies on our website, but good to see the one Lisa posted)

We really hope Kayteh isn't the only female player next year, we only seem to manage one per year.

For those of us that didn't go and don't yet know the results, I think you should you reveal them slowly one by one so that we can get the most out of this - what with this and the new shirt, the suspense would be unbearable :P:whistle:

You werent shit Luke :( everyone had a part to play and I thought the 'Bothered were great!

Yes, Bothered definitley suprised and impressed me.

It wasn't 'FC Cobbo United' like that video clip suggests lol

Cobbo is more eleven a side than 5 a side I think to be fair :thumbup:

I wonder if you got a pic of when cobbo smashed the bar against our team and knocked the goal out the dome nearly? :w00t: :w00t:

Luke by the way you didnt do bad, in the end everyone was just out to have fun and try and on pitch i am terrible mate thats why im a keeper, i mean you dont play football often so your not going to be as good as the people who play every week! I loved katy's way of saving it then sitting on the ball :D the oppo wouldnt dare kick it from under her when she was sitting on it, they would have had tarzan cobbo to answer to if they had :thumbup:

I wonder if you got a pic of when cobbo smashed the bar against our team and knocked the goal out the dome nearly? :w00t: :w00t:

Luke by the way you didnt do bad, in the end everyone was just out to have fun and try and on pitch i am terrible mate thats why im a keeper, i mean you dont play football often so your not going to be as good as the people who play every week! I loved katy's way of saving it then sitting on the ball :D the oppo wouldnt dare kick it from under her when she was sitting on it, they would have had tarzan cobbo to answer to if they had :thumbup:

That's what happens when you try and 'meg me!!!!

For those of us that didn't go and don't yet know the results, I think you should you reveal them slowly one by one so that we can get the most out of this - what with this and the new shirt, the suspense would be unbearable :P:whistle:

I know what you are getting it, in our case not guilty, it's just that the number of pictures involved would not be suitable for one article

Twas a good larf for sure.

Best kit award goes to Bothered.

Katy's save with her shoulder in the friendly was cracking :D I'm sure Josh was watching in awe :D Very proud.

Well done to our leading scorer Stezzoh, he just couldn't stop scoring :D

Twas a good larf for sure.

Best kit award goes to Bothered.

Katy's save with her shoulder in the friendly was cracking :D I'm sure Josh was watching in awe :D Very proud.

Well done to our leading scorer Stezzoh, he just couldn't stop scoring :D

And what a cracker it was, in the pub afterwards i Stez pointed out to me a few girls were eyeing me up then they thought he was my dad and buggered off! Nice one! :thumbup:lol Messing about mate.

And what a cracker it was, in the pub afterwards i Stez pointed out to me a few girls were eyeing me up then they thought he was my dad and buggered off! Nice one! :thumbup:lol Messing about mate.

Bloody hell he doesnt look that old :laugh: I keep telling him to get his hair cut, that makes him look younger :thumbup:

Archived