Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Football Tournament Today

Hope everyone had fun, it was a great day. Big thanks to Team Bothered for giving us a game, well played guys.

Good to see some old faces again as well, How did everyone get on?

We finished with 2 defeats, a default win and a win in our friendly. I scored 2 overall, just glad to score really.

Sparkys team lost 2-0 in the final but had a terrific tournament.

My team Cocktail Wizards went undefeated with no goals conceeded until sparkys team knocked us out on sudden death penalties.

Special mention to team bothered who played in the best of spirits!!!

Go on, who missed the penos?! :P

it was sudden death straight the way, our lad had balls to take it but unfortunately keeper saved it, oh well

Emsie_lou didnt know u went?

durnerz who was in your team?

oh and Burleigh Ham utd are rooted to the bottom of the table because you had to miss your game today

Alex, Chris,Paul and Mouldy.

Its ok, we'll be back next week.

Absolutely cracking day, really enjoyed it and I didnt get too battered. Team Bothered surprised a few people I think! I actually saved some cracking shots too so im well pleased - although my shoulder is not :cry:

Big well dont to everyone involved, it was played in the right spirit. Who won in the end?????

Absolutely cracking day, really enjoyed it and I didnt get too battered. Team Bothered surprised a few people I think! I actually saved some cracking shots too so im well pleased - although my shoulder is not :cry:

Big well dont to everyone involved, it was played in the right spirit. Who won in the end?????

team in yellow beat us 2-0 in the final :(

Dont worry i'm sure cobbo can kiss it better :P

I got an Astroburn on my arse also plus one on my knee, I may brave a bath in a bit........ :unsure:

Good luck with that Durnz. Stez has a massive cut on his knee, blood and everything. Im gerrin the Dettol out in a bit! :cry:

Good luck with that Durnz. Stez has a massive cut on his knee, blood and everything. Im gerrin the Dettol out in a bit! :cry:

Cheers, I lost the skin on both my knee's two years back, the bath that night was hell.

hello!! what a good day, my team pro Emolution Rockers, undefeated in groups! with no goals against us, then lost in quarters to last years winners! bit gutted by tht, but did well for unfit lads having a laugh.

we beat team bothered 4-0 nice group of ppl :)

Typical sammy, pub comes first :P

Aww he's not so bad these days. Im just too knackered to do owt right now, cant even type properly :blink:

hello!! what a good day, my team pro Emolution Rockers, undefeated in groups! with no goals against us, then lost in quarters to last years winners! bit gutted by tht, but did well for unfit lads having a laugh.

we beat team bothered 4-0 nice group of ppl :)

I just ask where you came in another thread :doh: You were a nice bunch too.

Archived