Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Football Tournament Today

Cocktail-Wizards2006.jpg

Nothing wrong in smiling kayteh :P

we asked the photographer to take the photo again cus of the lad in the leeds shirt but he hasnt put it up :(

Didnt say there was, I said you looked proud. At least you werent airbrushed :rolleyes:

Cocktail-Wizards2006.jpg

Nothing wrong in smiling kayteh :P

we asked the photographer to take the photo again cus of the lad in the leeds shirt but he hasnt put it up :(

Look how swish Benji is. . .

However just as Cocktail Wizards got better, Team Bothered suffered increasingly heavier defeats, starting at 0-2, and then descending to a 0-4 reverse against runners up Pro Emolution Rockers, before Cocktail Wizards did their stuff. Hardly a just reward for their players who had their shirts specially produced for the tournament (hopefully you didn’t pay the price per letter in the club shop).

Who would have thought beforehand that we'd keep the Goal Difference down to under -15? :D

I think the picture perfectly illustrates mine and Lisa's Team Bothered stance. :cool:

i was with you, thats why i didn't bother becoming our goal machine until our friendly

Yep, you looked like you were about to break in to a reluctant smile at the thought of turning on the skills in a meaningless game. :cool:

Any-Holes-A-Goal2006.jpg

Well the quality of our team pic isnt very good :laugh:

Spot me in the casual dress while everyone else is ready for a full hearted football match :doh: I'd just turned up late though and he took the pic straight away so it looks like i played in goal dressed like that :unsure:

Spot me in the casual dress while everyone else is ready for a full hearted football match :doh: I'd just turned up late though and he took the pic straight away so it looks like i played in goal dressed like that :unsure:

Another one keeping a cack-handed fat bloke from their rightful place. You should be ashamed.

Archived