Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Your Life Without Music

how could there not be such a thing as music? surely if there was no such thing as music, that would mean there was no life, and so how could you have a life without music.

Well if music was life, and life was music, then they could exist seperately as only spaces within each other

....pretty much unbearable. In fact, if my life didn't have music, Leicester City, my trusty hound (right) and my lady in it, I'd shoot myself. I mean that most sincerely.

....pretty much unbearable. In fact, if my life didn't have music, Leicester City, my trusty hound (right) and my lady in it, I'd shoot myself. I mean that most sincerely.

Im sure, as i look at it, that your trusty hound is to the left?? :ermm:

that just shows how pissed I am tonight. or maybe you're looking at the screen in a mirror?

Or maybe you are pissed.

it would be much better so i wouldnt have to listen to feckin century fm at work all day. local radio dj's piss me off so much, goooooooood morrrrrrrnin, not arf mate yeah i think badgers do sleep upside down, cos thats are topic of the day, phone in with your views mates of the east midlands. so **** scripted. i get told off for putting radio 1 on and thats shit too!

Foxestalk Radio! Yeah! There are some good tastes are here. How do we get a license? Guest DJs: R Kelly, MC Matty Fryatt. Surely Rab C Douglas could do a btter job than that pratt Moyles? The Dylan hour with The People's Hero, a Half Man Half Biscuit retrospective by me! We could do the music before the game at The Walkers. Sounds like a plan to me.

Archived