Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

I've been away and

This must be a record the Club have gone about 2 weeks without dropping a rickett.

Who has had a word and put a temporary stop on the idiocy seeping out of Castle Greyskull?

Is everything really that rosy in LCFC world just now? :o

:whistle:

This must be a record the Club have gone about 2 weeks without dropping a rickett.

Who has had a word and put a temporary stop on the idiocy seeping out of Castle Greyskull?

Ah that explains why it's been quiet around here. :D

You could always have a pop at the Sven/Mclaren/FA/Walcott saga :thumbup:

You could always have a pop at the Sven/Mclaren/FA/Walcott saga :thumbup:

Have a pop, you must be kidding funniest thing to happen in a long time.

Special Agent Eriksson - Swedish Secret Service and Tartan Army Operative :thumbup:

You missed the whole Season Ticket Sales Push but closing the ticket office for most of the weekend thing then... :P

:rolleyes:

I knew it would be too good to be true, someone didn't send the internal memo then?

Who was at fault, Birch???

:rolleyes:

I knew it would be too good to be true, someone didn't send the internal memo then?

Who was at fault, Birch???

I don't think they've chosen their scapegoat yet.

I asked the FoxesTrust to comment, but they're waiting for the club to tell them what to think just forming a reasoned opinion based on their own experiences/thoughts.

I don't think they've chosen their scapegoat yet.

I asked the FoxesTrust to comment, but they're waiting for the club to tell them what to think just forming a reasoned opinion based on their own experiences/thoughts.

lol

They stopped answering my questions, I reckon they think if they ignore me I'll go away :ph34r:

Oooops :whistle:

Archived