Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Recommend an obscure song

...and, shit, who apart from me listens to Elvis anymore...?

nope don't listen to Elvis!!

never have never will as long as I still have the power in my body to flick the off switch!! but Johnny Cash.... GENIUS!!

love his dark songs Cocaine Blues is a classic!!!

Anything by Desmond Decker might be appropriate as he's just died...You Can Get It if You Really Want It might do.

There was a time when they reckoned he'd be bigger than Bob Marley in Reggae. Just shows how wrong the critics can be.

Anything by Desmond Decker might be appropriate as he's just died...You Can Get It if You Really Want It might do.

There was a time when they reckoned he'd be bigger than Bob Marley in Reggae. Just shows how wrong the critics can be.

007 (Shanty Town) or OH OH SEVEN as he sings it is a far better song IMO

he was actually about long before Bob Marley was on the international scene infact he opened the door for the likes of Bob Marley

he was the first reggae artist to have a no.1

Archived