Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Do you want to see Walsh & Elliott playing...

Cricket

From OS

City Fans Chance To See Elliott And Walsh Back In Action

0,,10274~2913276,00.jpg

Next month, City fans have a unique opportunity to see two Blue Army legends back in action. Matt Elliott and Steve Walsh will be back on the field of play... at Grace Road in a Twenty20 cricket match in aid of the Darren Maddy Benefit Year.

The Kirby and West Challenge - 'A Leicestershire Sporting All Stars Twenty20 Match' takes place on Wednesday June 14 starting at 5:30pm at Leicestershire County Cricket Club. Admission on the gate (subject to availability) is just £5 for adults and £1 for children under 14.

As many City fans will know, Darren Maddy has been granted a Benefit year by Leicestershire after more than 14 years as a regular first team player, staying loyal to his home town club.

Sporting stars from Leicester City, the Leicester Tigers, Leicester Riders and Leicestershire CCC will combine into two teams for the contest which promises to be a memorable fun event.

City fans can expect music, competitions, a silent auction, hot food outlets including a hog roast and a chance to meet representatives from all four major Clubs at the event. Children will have ample opportunities to collect autographs and meet the players taking part.

Further details are available from www.darrenmaddy.com with advanced tickets available from the official Leicestershire CCC website at www.leicestershireccc.co.uk

This game does not clash with any of England's World Cup matches and City fans are being asked to bring along their season tickets to gain a 50% discount on the match prize draw.

• 3 weeks later...

We went to this last night, Walsh didn't turn up. :(

Still a good night though, we met Macallister, Mauchlen, Ramsey, Taggart and Elliott.

The bonus of the night was Muzzy turning up to support Matty & Tags. I regressed back to my teens and turned into a tongue tied girly girl :blush:

We went to this last night, Walsh didn't turn up. :(

Still a good night though, we met Macallister, Mauchlen, Ramsey, Taggart and Elliott.

The bonus of the night was Muzzy turning up to support Matty & Tags. I regressed back to my teens and turned into a tongue tied girly girl :blush:

We were also there, shame it wasn't a nice sunny evening as I think more people would have turned up and it would've been more fun.

Rambo bowls like a girl!

We were also there, shame it wasn't a nice sunny evening as I think more people would have turned up and it would've been more fun.

Rambo bowls like a girl!

Now then you!

Was good to see some old Leicester boys, probably the highlight of the evening was me and Lease doing ridiculous dance moves to the stupid music they play.

Happy Birthday Cobbo :cool:

Archived