Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Just for all you Leeds haters.....

ahhhahahahahhahahahah

25 year season ticket. cant believe anyone is stupid enough to fall for that one....some fat bastard on bullseye did haha!

that young lad is probably out nicking cars now and forgotton all about the mighty leeds united.

Guest Gist

Quality lol .... I'm glad leeds stayed down.' We all hate Leeds, We all hate Leeds we all hate Leeds '

Quality lol .... I'm glad leeds stayed down.' We all hate Leeds, We all hate Leeds we all hate Leeds '

Sat in an office in Leeds now with this looping.

If I die, it's been good knowing you.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Personally, I am awfully tempted to alter the official Leeds history to include how much they are despised by other teams...

The O'Leary Period: Living the Dream

Leeds searched for a new manager for weeks with Martin O'Neill seeming certain to take the job; however pressure from Leicester City fans meant O'Neill stayed on as their manager and subsequently snubbed Leeds United. Leeds opted for David O'Leary, George Graham's assistant manager.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds_United

that young lad is probably out nicking cars now and forgotton all about the mighty leeds united.

Apparently not - he still goes to all their matches, home and away. He's their equivalent of Bernie... :o

I wonder if social services have been informed..lol

I think there a few of us in Leeds.... wheresyouat Mr Hullcox?

:ph34r:

Normally do a day a week near Hunslet Road.

Previously worked at Sheepscar until the drive-by shootings. They spoiled everything............

Archived