Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

Additional info: Supported City since

Haha didn't take long for that to be noticed, I added it a few hours ago. I was considering adding that info so it displayed under Location in topics, but I've not got it to work yet.

I can add some more so if anyone has any suggestions, suggest.

Haha didn't take long for that to be noticed, I added it a few hours ago. I was considering adding that info so it displayed under Location in topics, but I've not got it to work yet.

All time fave Leicester player? Might give a good indication of poster's ages or what they felt was a particular golden era? Just a suggestion.

All time fave Leicester player? Might give a good indication of poster's ages or what they felt was a particular golden era? Just a suggestion.

Good idea... :thumbup:

Or posters could give their favourite ever FOXES game.

That'd be a top quality addition if you can get it working :thumbup:

Favourite Player would also be a neat profile addition :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived