Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Tommy Wright

What a success he has been.

A sub against Swansea in the play-off final. And their manager chooses a centreback and a left back over him to take a penalty in the shoot-out. And the only contribution he made prior to that was to fall over.

What a success he has been.

A sub against Swansea in the play-off final. And their manager chooses a centreback and a left back over him to take a penalty in the shoot-out. And the only contribution he made prior to that was to fall over.

It wasn't even for comic effect, so he failed there too.

he had potential when he was here but didnt really get the chance. had RK been the manager wen he was ere i fink he wud've had as many chances as Chris O'Grady had towards the end of last season.

I quite liked Tommy Wright, he scored some important goals in our promotion season! Good luck to the lad

I think he scored ONE important goal in our promotion season (that was against Forest)...

I think he also scored in a 3-2 away defeat at Gillingham. Did he score any others?

He never really looked up to it for me ... He always had to deal with the spectre of having the same name as a City legend - I think that was the big problem for him ... Everyone assumed he'd be great!

OO Tommy Wright,

I Spoke to him in a friendly at my home town Brackley last summer when he played in centre mid, He said to me he didn't think he would play 1st Team again, and he didn't, Never mind he signed my shirt and took it into the changing room for every one too sign including Chris O'Grady and Conrad Logan!

I think he scored ONE important goal in our promotion season (that was against Forest)...

I think he also scored in a 3-2 away defeat at Gillingham. Did he score any others?

He never really looked up to it for me ... He always had to deal with the spectre of having the same name as a City legend - I think that was the big problem for him ... Everyone assumed he'd be great!

He scored against Forest so that's good enough for me!

I am sure we get a few extra quid for them getting promoted. He's done badly there though, at Blackpool he'd scored 6 goals in 10 starts when the transfer window opened back up in Jan.

I think they'll get rid this summer.

Archived