Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Hammell not Hamill

Do we really want another full-back from the SPL? I've never seen him so can't comment on him, but our track record on SPL players would put me off. Is another defender what we need either?

What's wrong with legend in the making Kisnorbo??

Nothing, but there's plenty that's gone wrong in Hamill, Sylla, de Vries, Douglas and Canero.

Canero was a good player, but didnt he have an argument with Levein or he did he just not like him? all the others are quite poor.

Canero was a good player, he was just injury prone. I still think he's of done a decent job if he'd ever managed to get anyhting other that 25% fit. It's been reported with realesed to Physio's since the depature of Canero and Morris. :D

De Vries is one of those platers (like Peter Crouch) that is 6'5" when he stands and 4'7" when he jumps. Just becuase a players tall doesn't make them a good header of the ball. I personally think he's got a good touch and he's better when you play the ball to his feet.

Okay Joe Hamill looks poor.

Archived