Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
madfox

Baby squad

we don't want to be known as a bunch of puffs

It's not a case of 'puff' or 'hooligan'

Have you never heard of the middle ground as in decent law abiding football fans, who actually attend matches to watch the football.

I don't see how anyone can be proud of a bunch of criminal who by their actions cause us all to sit in plastic replica stadiums.

Anyone seen the baby squad on real football factories the other night?

We battered everyone!

So it was said... :unsure:

In reality, I don't remember the Squad venturing anywhere outside the Midlands... :huh:

So it was said... :unsure:

In reality, I don't remember the Squad venturing anywhere outside the Midlands... :huh:

didnt the whole leicester fans take the shed end at chelsea in the 70s or 80s?

does anyone believe in the baby squad as if they still exist as a football collective or is the name BabySquad and YBS just taken to strike fear into young people around Leicester. a fair few people in syston believe they "know people" in the babysquad.

didnt the whole leicester fans take the shed end at chelsea in the 70s or 80s?

does anyone believe in the baby squad as if they still exist as a football collective or is the name BabySquad and YBS just taken to strike fear into young people around Leicester. a fair few people in syston believe they "know people" in the babysquad.

I partly live in syston, and ive heard similiar things ....

i also partly live in birstall (girlfriends house) and that area isnt much better for cheeky youngsters claiming to be part of the YBS. especially when i was at Longslade, didnt believe a word though. they were all talk

The old guys are still around - I was sat with a bunch of them at the Blackburn cup game - Not a pleasent experience

The old guys are still around - I was sat with a bunch of them at the Blackburn cup game - Not a pleasent experience

possibly. i was sat with a few unpleasent blokes at cov away, all skinheads with teeth missing (no offense to any balding false teeth men here)

Archived