Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
madfox

Baby squad

The baby Squad looked propa hard it's good to have a good form behind you're club anyway

do you mean FIRM!!

it's very sad imo that films like The Football Factory and Green Street have on the youngsters of today by taking scenes from the 70's and early 80's and putting them into a modern day context!!

I don't understand why people think it's big and clever it's not good it's just an embarrassment imo

do you mean FIRM!!

it's very sad imo that films like The Football Factory and Green Street have on the youngsters of today by taking scenes from the 70's and early 80's and putting them into a modern day context!!

I don't understand why people think it's big and clever it's not good it's just an embarrassment imo

Too True.... :thumbup:

do you mean FIRM!!

it is very embarrassing and sad to think this ever happened. However i dont feel there is any harm in making films as you mentioned because people shouldnt be stupid enough to want to copy what they see. Green Street and Football Fctory are 2 of my favourite films but i dont go and join a firm and get involved in violence.

it is very embarrassing and sad to think this ever happened. However i dont feel there is any harm in making films as you mentioned because people shouldnt be stupid enough to want to copy what they see. Green Street and Football Fctory are 2 of my favourite films but i dont go and join a firm and get involved in violence.

dont deny it mate you're king baby squad. we have to see you for an application form dont we?

:whistle:

they are good films but some people can't see them as what they are films and that's it nothing more...

Some of them went Preston last year I sat at the back right near them, one policeman thied to get them to sit down he had no chance. There were probably about 3/4 of them then a few outsiders.

Preston away last season was quality, they were the only people started to sing and get behind the team unlike yourself

It's not a case of 'puff' or 'hooligan'

Have you never heard of the middle ground as in decent law abiding football fans, who actually attend matches to watch the football.

I don't see how anyone can be proud of a bunch of criminal who by their actions cause us all to sit in plastic replica stadiums.

Sorry Davie, but it is Liverpool fans, the FA and South Yorkshire Police that are responsible for that. Oh and Liverpool fans again.

Sorry Davie, but it is Liverpool fans, the FA and South Yorkshire Police that are responsible for that. Oh and Liverpool fans again.

No that was just the straw that broke the camel's back and just the excuse the controllers of society (corrupt politicans) needed to keep us all under control.

Archived