Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Leicester T-Shirts

I'm currently working on a number of designs that will hopefully be available to buy as T-Shirts, mugs, mousemats etc. I already ready have a couple of Leicester designs such as a retro crest and a Claridge 96 themed design, but I need more.

What kind of thing would people like to see? Legendary players, current players, Leicester slogans etc etc?

Give me some ideas and who knows you could be seeing your idea available to purchase soon :)

I'm currently working on a number of designs that will hopefully be available to buy as T-Shirts, mugs, mousemats etc. I already ready have a couple of Leicester designs such as a retro crest and a Claridge 96 themed design, but I need more.

What kind of thing would people like to see? Legendary players, current players, Leicester slogans etc etc?

Give me some ideas and who knows you could be seeing your idea available to purchase soon :)

I want coasters and tablemats with Walshie celebrating the equaliser in the 3-3 draw with Arsenal.

EDITED TO SAY;

Please.

The Claridge 96 themed one sounds like a good idea and I might be interested in buying one of them!

A Trevor Benjamin one is essential I would have thought and one slagging off Dennis Wise?

I thought about the Wise idea but I'm sure there is a Football365 shirt that slags off Wise, I could be wrong though.

It appears that you are already, ahem, down wiv da kidz.

How many more football-related threads can we turn into sordid tales of our planned night in the grand town?

There were FHM high street honies there on Friday that's my excuse! Ermm... :ermm:

I feel there is much hijackage to come until we get banned by the powers that be for excessive irrelevance with intent!

How about a range of "Joey from the halfway line" items?

Might prive popular if it had some reference to the Spurs game?

I think you could have many different designs on it - but a t-shirt with him scoring against spurs would be nice. But I also think a plain design shirt of De vries would be the best seller.

Archived