Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

OS site

Hi all,

So the World Cup is on and footy is 24/7 with every advert footy and every shop selling footy things.... but I'm feeling depressed...

Why, cos the OFFICIAL S(H)ITE has gone down hill BIG TIME, why cos It should be related to FOOTBALL not betting, restaurant awards, more betting, Kasabian..... betting on kasabian........ betting on restaurants.... Kasabian in restaurants.....

Wheres the footy? we get a HUGE Image on the Site asking us to BUY UP our season tickets for next year... then nothing......

Marketing should take a look at Teamtalk.com cos they know how to spin a yarn........ you know gives us FOOTY info not spineless offers no one wants.

You know it only takes sometone too tell us how they came to choose the new strip, or offers based around the club..... (4DVD box set etc......).

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! and earn your money

'Tis true, but then what are you gonna put on the site!! Just wait 'til their back training then at least you'll get Braggy Park pictures, and interviews with members of the squad telling us how 'we're in it together 'this year!!! :)

I think they should have started a text vote competition to select the date when the new kit was to be released, then eliminated the days one by one, dragging the whole thing out for weeks.

To be honest, I've not even gone to the OS for weeks.

I think they should have started a text vote competition to select the date when the new kit was to be released, then eliminated the days one by one, dragging the whole thing out for weeks.

To be honest, I've not even gone to the OS for weeks.

It USED to be a source of RICH information about LCFC and yes I agree they really are alienating the very lifeblood of the users.....

They are on EASY street as far as advertising products to a Vast audience on a global scale. They should look at the way MAnure, Spurs, ARse promote themselves and there products

It USED to be a source of RICH information about LCFC and yes I agree they really are alienating the very lifeblood of the users.....

They are on EASY street as far as advertising products to a Vast audience on a global scale. They should look at the way MAnure, Spurs, ARse promote themselves and there products

I think THAT it IS the END of THE season AND nothing IS happening.

C'mon. It's not worth it.

They'd better redesign the homepage (the cheap buttons look like a beginner's), it's way too crowded with ads and there's still no league table available...

But then again, how long's that contract running? 99 years?

Archived