Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gamesmaster

Who's leaving?

With 4 right sided players in, who the hell is leaving?

Why cant professional footballers kick equally with both feet, i can, and i dont get paid :angry: how much am i worth (5mins) :ermm::D

Johnson weso must be starters at some point in august/september, so where does that leave hughes, williams, they must be leaving?

Weren't Palace interested in Hughes? Although now Taylors there that may have changed, I wouldn't be too sad to see him go really, unless he bucks up his ideas for the coming season. In an ideal world it would be Sylla going but I can't see who would be mad enough to take him, let alone pay for him!

Weren't Palace interested in Hughes? Although now Taylors there that may have changed, I wouldn't be too sad to see him go really, unless he bucks up his ideas for the coming season. In an ideal world it would be Sylla going but I can't see who would be mad enough to take him, let alone pay for him!

He's only worth a guinea.

Agreed, Hughes is not up to it, Williams and Johnson would be my prefered central midfield duo to begin with, Weso needs more time.

Agreed, Hughes is not up to it, Williams and Johnson would be my prefered central midfield duo to begin with, Weso needs more time.

Hughes not up to it? Don't talk guff! Hughes is one our best players, and personally i think he's better than Gareth Williams

Hughes not up to it? Don't talk guff! Hughes is one our best players, and personally i think he's better than Gareth Williams

I agree Gareth Williams is poor for 9 games and has 1 good game.

find out soon enough i am sure!

but who says anyone is, or am i just being naive?

maybe kelly just wants to make competition for places so that people are constantly upping there performances!!

all sycological (or however ya spell it) :ermm:

find out soon enough i am sure!

but who says anyone is, or am i just being naive?

maybe kelly just wants to make competition for places so that people are constantly upping there performances!!

all sycological (or however ya spell it) :ermm:

As stated previously that competition needs to be spread across the team, where's the competition for the left back, left wing, midfield, right wing, striker?

As stated previously that competition needs to be spread across the team, where's the competition for the left back, left wing, midfield, right wing, striker?

oh sorry my bad

well yeh agreed there needs to be competition everywhere

didnt realise someone had already said it

oh sorry my bad

well yeh agreed there needs to be competition everywhere

didnt realise someone had already said it

No problem I'm just a smug pedantic know all well at least that's what my wife says :P

Archived