Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joyceys barmy army

Loan Signings

Walcott could be a possible loan. It's not like he'll get on the team at the arse.

Nah, that's highly unlikely. Wenger would have had his reasons to buy Walcott and bring him to Arsenal instead of letting him play out the season at Southampton. It wouldn't reflect well on Wenger if Walcott was loaned out just half a season after such an expensive move.

He's so brilliant... He's gotta make a mistake soon and that will be loaning Walcott to Leicester! :P

He already made a mistake when he loaned out Ryan Smith to us...

If Walcott goes out on loan, it will be to another Prem club.

I dont agree. Watford got Ben Foster in on loan from Manchester United he thoroughly improved their defence and they got promoted. We would be unwise to rule out loan moves all together

Apart from emergencies they're an insult to the players you've got whether they earn us promotion or not.

I wouldn't be unhappy if they did away with loan signings altogether and put a limit on the number of players a team could employ per team. I get sick of seeing so many good players on the sidelines every week because Chelsea and others can afford to pay people not to play.

I dont agree. Watford got Ben Foster in on loan from Manchester United he thoroughly improved their defence and they got promoted. We would be unwise to rule out loan moves all together

Exactly. If we could bring someone in who would improve the side, then why not? We're in no position to think we're above doing such a thing.

However, anything less than 3 months isn't really productive, unless in emergencies. Season long loans are the way forward.

I'd take anyone on loan for any ammount of time if they improved the squad, and if it ment Tiatto went out the squad then im well chuffed, as they say in leeds or somewhere

I'd take anyone on loan for any ammount of time if they improved the squad, and if it ment Tiatto went out the squad then im well chuffed, as they say in leeds or somewhere

Why not have all loanees. Rob Kelly's Rovers. Ring now for details. New staff every month!.

Archived