Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Players - an emotional assessment

Be careful Paddy is the hero of the youth.

People are so desperate for a new Steve Walsh that he gets special treatment compared to those who are vastly superior both technically and tactically.

These players you say who are more technically better than him (Gerrbrand and Kisnorbo) both had shocking parts of the season, where as Paddy didn't. By no means is he the finished article but like with Walsh when we don't have him in our team we don't seem as good. I liken McCarthy to Walsh in the fact that technically they aren't brilliant, but sheer passion and positivity gets them through, Walsh got better as he got older and Paddy will do aswell.

Just come on to say that I'm really dissapointed with Rob Kelly this Summer, I expected alot more from him after he saved us last season and had this squad to build on this coming season. But with the lack of left sided players in the squad, it'd have to be a miracle for us to be pushing for promotion, which surely must be the target. Those that will be out on the left, (Tiatto and Johansson?) are not even natural there, does anyone know what's going off here? :S

But on a positive note, just as long as Fryatt stay's around I can't see us being threatened by relegation. :ph34r:

Can I do a Hairstyle assessment of the players!!

Hair I like, and would have on myself:

Hughes (but brown like my hair!)

Maybury

Williams

McAuley

Stearman

Good Style, but I personally wouldn't have:

McCarthy

Fryatt

Hume

J-Low

Sylla

DeVries

Kenton

Elvis

Wesolowski

Tiatto (the only thing he can do really, plus I'll be there in a few years!! :cry:)

Not Good:

Johanson

Johnson

Henderson

Douglas

Why God, Why???:

O'Grady :blink:

Just come on to say that I'm really dissapointed with Rob Kelly this Summer......
What are people realistically expecting? We not exactly rolling in money for a start. And just because he has signed players, what makes people think that players who aren't here already would be chewing his hand off to sign for us? For all we know, he could have approached every wide left player in the country. There's a lot that goes on that never reaches the public eye.

Can I do a Hairstyle assessment of the players!!

Hair I like, and would have on myself:

Hughes (but brown like my hair!)

Maybury

Williams

McAuley

Stearman

Good Style, but I personally wouldn't have:

McCarthy

Fryatt

Hume

J-Low

Sylla

DeVries

Kenton

Elvis

Wesolowski

Tiatto (the only thing he can do really, plus I'll be there in a few years!! :cry:)

Not Good:

Johanson

Johnson

Henderson

Douglas

Why God, Why???:

O'Grady :blink:

Brilliant. I think this should be the basis for team selection.. not sure who's going to play in goal though :unsure:

He's an albino, every team needs an albino to be successfull.

That can be our basis behind the fortress Walkers next season

"Albino Goalkeeper Keeps Another Shut Out At Fortress Walkers"

I can see it now.

Archived