Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

the pipettes

did anyone see them at the charlotte on thursday?

i thought they would be awfull but they were really good.

the album comes out a week today.

Didn't see them as I didn't fancy the 400-mile round trip, but I've been following them for a while and they're ace! I'll be purchasing the album for it's 60's Motown posturing and general campery.

Make Shapes!

• 2 years later...

They're playing the charlotte tomorrow, think me and suas will be attending this. Only jsut started to listening to them, as everyone has covered, simple, decent to listen to and from the pictures I've seen, they're worth going to see :P

Anyone else going?

I didn't even realise they'd replaced the two girls that were sacked/left. Shows how much attention I've been paying

did we ever establish if it was the two talented ones that left (ie the brunette and the blonde tha didn't wear glasses)?

My god. Beautifull. Quality gig. Glad my mate dragged me along now :D

Help with quids night at the Polar Vear I must admit, still very good gig. The women are fooking stunnin. Surprised they aren't more popuakr to be fair. Disapointed with a cold pie from the Take away after tho. V poor form :nono:

did we ever establish if it was the two talented ones that left (ie the brunette and the blonde tha didn't wear glasses)?

It was the brunette and the one that DID wear glasses, I believe. I get the impression that the blonde one that does all the singing is in charge. The brunette has a solo record coming out, if I'm not much mistaken.

SUAS seems convinced of the merits of the new girls but I sense he may have had his beer goggles on

It was the brunette and the one that DID wear glasses, I believe. I get the impression that the blonde one that does all the singing is in charge. The brunette has a solo record coming out, if I'm not much mistaken.

SUAS seems convinced of the merits of the new girls but I sense he may have had his beer goggles on

hmmm, well the brunette one seemed to be the one with the talent when i saw them live, so that might be interesting...

i think it was the combination of their voices that made the first album what it was, not sure how the songs would stand up with other voices... :dunno:

Or the girls are 35 years old.

Really?

They look about 25 tops!

They were pretty good live. Doubt they'd be my cup of tea to listen to on Itunes. More atmos than the walkers last night anyway :scarf::giggle:

I don't know whether they are or not, I just thought that if believed they were stunning, they must have been old, for you an old person lover.

Archived