Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gamesmaster

european masters

Just heard on sky spots that this seasons masters is about to begin.

this mean we wont get the chance to conker ur-up :D

I understood City are not in the European Masters. :huh::unsure::whistle:

I dont think we are. We werent a big enough club for sky to let us into the european masters. Which to me is very stupid.

you may well have hit the nail there.

Shame cos i remember watching us winning the uk version last summer, and then the talk of playing in the euro version got me excited.

money and football is a lethal cocktail.

But not allowing us into the euro masters is like going up to Watford at the end of the play-off final and saying you cant play in the prem next season because you are not a big enough club even though you have earned the right to do so

But not allowing us into the euro masters is like going up to Watford at the end of the play-off final and saying you cant play in the prem next season because you are not a big enough club even though you have earned the right to do so

Yeah absolutely, only, they cant get around that, its contracted. notice how the media were hoping leeds would win it, bigger club, more "hollywood".

the european masters, is the oldie players in a five-a-side tournament, where city won the uk version last summer, Unit.

If anyone cares the central masters for 2006 is on the 23rd of July at Nottingham Arena. Its between Trees - Notts County - Derby - Leicester. And we have such a good team-

Carl Muggleton

Simon Grayson

Alan Paris

Ali Mauchlen

Lee Philpott

Tommy Wright

Kevin Russell

Iwan Roberts

Jamie Lawrence

If anyone cares the central masters for 2006 is on the 23rd of July at Nottingham Arena. Its between Trees - Notts County - Derby - Leicester. And we have such a good team-

Carl Muggleton

Simon Grayson

Alan Paris

Ali Mauchlen

Lee Philpott

Tommy Wright

Kevin Russell

Iwan Roberts

Jamie Lawrence

Paris was gash last year. piss-pott, rooster and ALI were brill. age is the key.

Carl Muggleton

Simon Grayson

Alan Paris

Ali Mauchlen

Lee Philpott

Tommy Wright

Kevin Russell

Iwan Roberts

Jamie Lawrence

What a player. :)

That is actually a good team, we should win it again.

Carl Muggleton

Simon Grayson

Alan Paris

Ali Mauchlen

Lee Philpott

Tommy Wright

Kevin Russell

Iwan Roberts

Jamie Lawrence

Don't think Paris will be playing as he was in the Watford team tonight. Surely he'll now be cup-tied?

Just heard on sky spots that this seasons masters is about to begin.

this mean we wont get the chance to conker ur-up :D

I think there was an International masters instead of a European masters this year because of the World Cup. Well, that was the excuse used as to why we weren't allowed to play in the European version.

We were considered "not to fit the profile", as being a lower-league club, potential foreign viewers and investors weren't familiar with us. So Chelsea got the gig instead.

With Poyet, Zola and the poison dwarf in their ranks this year, the'll be very tough to beat!

We were considered "not to fit the profile", as being a lower-league club, potential foreign viewers and investors weren't familiar with us. So Chelsea got the gig instead.

That is disgusting. We win the chance to compete, and told we cant because of money.

I wish we could do something about it.

With Poyet, Zola and the poison dwarf in their ranks this year, the'll be very tough to beat!

I really don't think they're having a European Masters tournament this year!

Link

That is disgusting. We win the chance to compete, and told we cant because of money.

I wish we could do something about it.

The club weren't too bothered though. It wasn't as if they or the players would have been paid to play in that.

The best response we could make is winning the national Masters again this year!

The club weren't too bothered though. It wasn't as if they or the players would have been paid to play in that.

The best response we could make is winning the national Masters again this year!

Didn't realise it was a LCFC thing. can current professionals enter the masters?

Archived