Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Razorlight - Razorlight

I hated them when they first came out but the other week jsut started listening to them for some reason and i love them, shows how much my music taste has changed over past few years. Buying the album now :) (yes, i buy albums now :blink: )

I hated them when they first came out but the other week jsut started listening to them for some reason and i love them, shows how much my music taste has changed over past few years. Buying the album now :) (yes, i buy albums now :blink: )

Same here!!!!

"All my life, there's panic in america. Oh oh ohhhhhhhh oh, trouble in America" Quality song.

Who needs love.

Tuuuune.

Many people won't like it cos it's slower than the previous album, it works for them though. I love it.

Yeah who needs love is brilliant!!! Hold on, Before I fall to pieces and..... well I like em all to be honest ha. This album is likeable on the first play, it took me months to get into the last one.

The only let down for me is Kirbys House, I prefer the original much more than this. It just doesn't feel right for the album but the first version would IMO.

Yeah who needs love is brilliant!!! Hold on, Before I fall to pieces and..... well I like em all to be honest ha. This album is likeable on the first play, it took me months to get into the last one.

The only let down for me is Kirbys House, I prefer the original much more than this. It just doesn't feel right for the album but the first version would IMO.

I hated Kirbys House the original. I much perfer this version but it's still a poor song in my opinion. Apart fromt hat, the album is excellent, despite a lot of people saying it's a let down.

Babylon help, i got the CD today, if i put it in a cd player it works fine, but when i stick it in my computer i can't find the music files

it has a startup file, a read me and something else, this just brings up an application that gives me two options, Download extra features or Exit

What happened to simple stick it in and rip onto computer CD's :cry:

Babylon help, i got the CD today, if i put it in a cd player it works fine, but when i stick it in my computer i can't find the music files

it has a startup file, a read me and something else, this just brings up an application that gives me two options, Download extra features or Exit

What happened to simple stick it in and rip onto computer CD's :cry:

Dunno mate... i'm on a mac with itunes and it works ok. The "download exta features and exit" part comes up. I just exit that and use itunes to copy to my computer as usual!!!???

Dunno mate... i'm on a mac with itunes and it works ok. The "download exta features and exit" part comes up. I just exit that and use itunes to copy to my computer as usual!!!???

Cool it works on itunes, typical only one i didn't try, used real, WMP, quicktime etc etc

got tthere in the end :) Cheers

America, mmm

Been a couple of days and i love the album, maybe more than Black holes and Revelations... 'Before i fall to pieces' has become my song of the moment, can't stop listening to it :cry:

• 2 months later...

Awesome album, Had there first album and thought it was ok but not that good, but listened to this one and its really good I think. Razorlight are a band I like but have never thought there that good but I think there more of a band you have to see live to really appreciate them, bits of seen of live look great.

Archived