Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Allocation for luton......

i didnt go last season. unsure if i can even make cov so luton may have to do but its a right early start if kick off is 12:30 :( how long does it take to get down there? i doubt i will go on fox travel if i did go. whats parking like in the area?

i didnt go last season. unsure if i can even make cov so luton may have to do but its a right early start if kick off is 12:30 :( how long does it take to get down there? i doubt i will go on fox travel if i did go. whats parking like in the area?
Try looking at the thread in the ticket news section. :thumbup:

There's a link to last season's game.

Street Parking, Loads of streets but hard to get near ground. Lots of corner shops though, theirs 1 at every corner.

Archived