Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

MAD BIKER ?

Guest Daniel

I also want some inside info, i know people and i could tell you but i wont.

Oh go on then, i will.

Stoke want Benji for £50k and Ade.

Marcus Bent listed a few players that his contact may have given him, I can niether confirm or dismiss them, (apart from Cahill who`s gone to Everton), My friend tends to give me certainties as opposed to may be`s, at thismoment I can tell you that there is almost certain to be more incoming player / s, if I`m on line or around when he texts me about them you`ll all know straight away, if I`m away, as I was for the Keown signing you`ll find out when it`s published, hope that helps you to understand how my info reaches me, then you ! as for Joe`s question, I am indeed barking mad :P :lol: :blink:

Guest Daniel

Nice one Biker, but dont let us have o wait till its published!

Get yourself online as soon as you kow! ;)

Thanks alot mate and keep up the good work. :)

• 1 year later...

I wish Mb Still posted on here :cry:

After he had a run in with several posters on another forum, he has stopped looking at and posting on forums in general. The falling out was continual arguments about whether Williams is a good player, :D:D:P;):thumbup: , or a waste of space. :( <_<

After he had a run in with several posters on another forum, he has stopped looking at and posting on forums in general. The falling out was continual arguments about whether Williams is a good player, :D:D:P;):thumbup: , or a waste of space. :( <_<

Did Mad Biker think he was good or a waste of space?

Did Mad Biker think he was good or a waste of space?

MB thinks Williams is an good player and cannot stand the fearful slagging that Williams gets. Personally I think Williams is very hard done by. ;):thumbup:

Williams was hyped up as a replacement for Muzzy izzet. To date he has been anything but.

Next season he needs to start showing on a regular basis the form which prompted his previous club to demand £5 million off us.

Archived