Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Great Picture

0,,10274~2950329,00.jpg

All the fancy footwork of the likes of Joe Cole and Ronaldo is great to see but this is the side of football I love as well, the sheer effort, concentration and determination through the use of physical & mental strength to win and keep the ball; the elegant running of Johnson and the tautly stretched sinews of O'Grady and no I'm not gay :P

Unfortunately it's fast disappearing out of the game as it edges towards becoming a non-contact sport. How I long for a well excuted sliding tackle in the muddy depths of winter at a rain soaked Filbert Street.

Why not post a footy picture you like and explain why.

0,,10274~2950329,00.jpg

All the fancy footwork of the likes of Joe Cole and Ronaldo is great to see but this is the side of football I love as well, the sheer effort, concentration and determination through the use of physical & mental strength to win and keep the ball; the elegant running of Johnson and the tautly stretched sinews of O'Grady and no I'm not gay :P

Unfortunately it's fast disappearing out of the game as it edges towards becoming a non-contact sport. How I long for a well excuted sliding tackle in the muddy depths of winter at a rain soaked Filbert Street.

Nah, in the Championship with the s**t ref's we have this would have been blown up as a foul... you see COG is actually touching the opposition!! D'uh... :mad:

0,,10274~2950329,00.jpg

i think this is a better expose of how a good clean tackle from the side still has a place in the modern game :smile:

untitled-2.jpg

i think this is a better expose of how a good clean tackle from the side still has a place in the modern game :smile:

untitled-2.jpg

I've seen a version of that pic with a different penis movement, why has someone doctored it I wonder? :thumbup::whistle:

Someone get the Scholes one up, if not to make every bloke on here feel good about the size of their knob!

I've seen a version of that pic with a different penis movement, why has someone doctored it I wonder? :thumbup::whistle:

Someone get the Scholes one up, if not to make every bloke on here feel good about the size of their knob!

scholes one? i havnt seen that. someone get it up! :D

come on behave yourself..........what did you expect :P

From you Macbeth absolutely nothing else, I'm happy about that and not disappointed :):thumbup:

By the way are you in anyway Scottish or just a lover of Shakespere?

From you Macbeth absolutely nothing else, I'm happy about that and not disappointed :):thumbup:

By the way are you in anyway Scottish or just a lover of Shakespere?

neither;(well i like a little of the bard and i like the scots) it just seems my life has just been too influenced by 3 witches

(ex wives) :blink:

i must just add that the present lady macbeth is a treasure..........and no not buried in the garden!!

Archived