Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

LEE MORRIS!

I hope your not suggesting that I am from, or associated with anyone form "the street."

I'll have you for libel.

I thought all you younger types were "down" with what is happening on the streets. :ph34r:

I thought all you younger types were "down" with what is happening on the streets. :ph34r:

And how exactly do you know I am a Younger poster!? how old does one have to be to be classed as a younger poster. Just because i am illiterate does not make me young! ( It makes me a IT Graduate )

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear...

Yeovil manager Russell Slade has handed former Leicester and Derby forward Lee Morris a short-term contract.

The 26-year-old, who has been troubled with injuries over the past two years, has spent most of pre-season with the League One outfit.

Slade told Yeovil's website: "Lee is about 60% to 70% fit.

"We have seen glimpses of what could be and we have just got to be patient with him because, if we get him right we will have an excellent player."

Oh dear...

Yeovil manager Russell Slade has handed former Leicester and Derby forward Lee Morris a short-term contract.

The 26-year-old, who has been troubled with injuries over the past two years, has spent most of pre-season with the League One outfit.

Slade told Yeovil's website: "Lee is about 60% to 70% fit.

"We have seen glimpses of what could be and we have just got to be patient with him because, if we get him right we will have an excellent player."

Shum why did you deem this thread suitable when yesterdays offering by myself entitlef NO Yeovil NOOOOOOO

Covered this story perfectly well, if not better :whistle:

Shum why did you deem this thread suitable when yesterdays offering by myself entitlef NO Yeovil NOOOOOOO

Covered this story perfectly well, if not better :whistle:

Hmm I didn't see it chap!

Many apologies and Kind regards!

I reckon he will make a miraculous recovery, single handedly drag Yeovil up from the depths of the football league to the Chapionship, before tearing us apart for a 5-0 victory first game of the season at the Walkers.

Or not.

Archived