Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maxwall

Sunderland Away

Hi Folks

Just an invite to all supporters travelling to Sunderland game a chance for some pre match drinks in a friendly enviroment about 35 mins from the ground 2mins off junction 59 A1. Had many premiership teams calling last season and all left very happy some even calling on thier way home to gloat but all in good fun.Coach parties can be catered for and food can be provided whether its from our menu or a pre booked buffet . Pub consists of large room with big screen,pool room with pool table and table football ,bar and lounge. Look forward to the banter.

P.S. my other half is a leicester bird (syston) now exiled up north

Thanks for the invite! Welcome to the forum and good luck for nest season!!!

Well things are starting to look up a little now The Mighty Quinn has taken over not to sure about appointing himself as manager though.

Lets hope its a succesfull season for both of us with sunderland slightly edging it just as could not handle her indoors taking the p*** ha

Hi Folks

Just an invite to all supporters travelling to Sunderland game a chance for some pre match drinks in a friendly enviroment about 35 mins from the ground 2mins off junction 59 A1. Had many premiership teams calling last season and all left very happy some even calling on thier way home to gloat but all in good fun.Coach parties can be catered for and food can be provided whether its from our menu or a pre booked buffet . Pub consists of large room with big screen,pool room with pool table and table football ,bar and lounge. Look forward to the banter.

P.S. my other half is a leicester bird (syston) now exiled up north

What's the name of the pub? I know the area well, and I'm curious, that's all. :thumbup:

I shall be going Idols bar in town for pre football entertainment, topless dancers, cheap beer and entertainment and right near the ground. Was awesome when we went two seasons ago

Yeah idols is a good call but it has gone down a little in the last year, still has topless birds on though,

I can't wait for this game. Thanks to sunderland for getting relegated and allowing the opportunity for me to jump on the metro with the city shirt again. I nearly got battered last time <_<

I hope bernie is there again.

BTW, has anyone noticed Bernie exactly 2 mins 17 seconds into the leicester tribute video on Youtube! :D

I can't wait for this game. Thanks to sunderland for getting relegated and allowing the opportunity for me to jump on the metro with the city shirt again. I nearly got battered last time <_<

I hope bernie is there again.

BTW, has anyone noticed Bernie exactly 2 mins 17 seconds into the leicester tribute video on Youtube! :D

Yeah i noticed this before,the same clip of marcus bents goal and bernie blowing that horn is on the 12o greatest goals dvd.

Good old bernie

Bernya.jpg

Archived