Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Allocation for Cov

on the OS they're selling tickets for home games up untill the 26th Aug (Southend UTD). but no mention of the away game at Cov on fri 18th aug. although its live on sky do you think we will get 5,000 tickets again? i really wanna go to this and dont want to leave it to late cos if we only get 3,000 tickets or something they might all sell by the time it comes to general sale, and if i can id like to get them on the wednesday they are available to STH.

I don't think there will be a rush for tickets and I doubt we will take 5,000 again.

true, only cos we were on a good run, 1st visit to that new stadium and a bank holiday monday was the reason for 5,000 strong blue n white army

Whatever allocation we get, I'm pretty sure they won't all be taken by season-ticket holders.

The turnout will be kept down by the switch to Friday and the fact that it's on Sky.

Season ticket holders with top priority will be able to buy their tickets from the 7th of August, general sale commencing on the 11th. Mark My words.

Season ticket holders with top priority will be able to but their tickets from the 7th of August, general sale commencing on the 11th. Mark My words.

You got the personalised fixture booklet then...

i know when i can get my tickets bert, i too have a personalised fixture list. but my point is, will there be a mad rush and wil i have to have a half day to get my tickets on the wednesday incase t heyre all sold out by the time they go on general sale. even if we only take 2,000 we'll still make just as good an atmosphere dont worry about that.

i know when i can get my tickets bert, i too have a personalised fixture list. but my point is, will there be a mad rush and wil i have to have a half day to get my tickets on the wednesday in case they're all sold out by the time they go on general sale. even if we only take 2,000 we'll still make just as good an atmosphere dont worry about that.

No and no.

Even if we do sell 3000 tickets, I'm sure Cov will be willing to give us some more.

They want as much dosh off away fans as they can get their hands on.

Especially as they have STILL yet to fill their ground, nearly a year after it opened!

And the amount of leicester fans walking to the ground last year looking at that massive white chunk on the side of the ground. It looked like a bloody supermarket.

Try using the Ticket News and Travel forum.

As soon as there is some news, it will be posted.

Thank you.

i would lisa but im just suprised we havent heard how many tickets we are being given and the prices, cos the tickets go on sale on monday surely the club would know by now?

You will easily get a ticket. I think we will originally take an allocation of 3,000 then if we sell out may take some more tickets. TBH i cant really see us taking more than 3,000 fans there though, due to it being on sky and a friday night game....working commitments.

was at cov last year and if we matched the atmospehere from then i would be thrilled great day out shame bout result!! and tht dennis wise!

I thought the game had too much hype and the atmosphere was a shade disapointing to be honest :whistle::unsure:

i would lisa but im just suprised we havent heard how many tickets we are being given and the prices, cos the tickets go on sale on monday surely the club would know by now?

You think this club would be thhat organised? :o

You think this club would be thhat organised? :o

im way too optimistic arent i?! i just like to be organised myself. lol

I thought the same, neither sides fans were special.

i think it depended on where you sat... i spoke to alot of people who sat in the middle / frontish who said it was crap noise but at the back where i was with a big group of 20 lads we made loads of noise. i really enjoyed it either way and i hope to do the same this time round, with a better performance maybe.

Archived