Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

how long can we keep stearman for?

where did you hear this? never heard about newcastle being linked, only just heard about arsenal today when someone suggested it in another topic.

heard from a friend hu is a toon fan,think arsenal will be more likley to go for im,shame this happens alot if we get promoted more likely we will be able to keep him.

Stearman's expressed his wish top play at least another season so I understand but if either of those club's came in with a decent offer what's the big deal? The whole point of the Academy is to p[roduce players both for the team and to provide money to keep us solvent and moving forward as a club.

We've produced three players from the Academy this last 12 months, Stearman, Wesolowski and O'Grady and if one of them has to be sold on and we keep two for a further season then that is progress on two fronts. Income will have come in and the other two will have strengthened the team and, hopefully, become more valuable.

This year three could possibly come through: Sheehan, Porter, Dodds, maybe even Gradel.

Again, if one or two get sold and two or three retained on the same basis that is further progress.

Anyone believing we can develop players and keep them all is disillusioned.

I don't want Stearman to leave any more than anyone else but we have cover in Maybury, wheras I'd say it would be quite hard to replace O'Grady and Wesolowski has to get some games in.

i know stearman is class, but as somebody else said in another thread having a fantastic right back is not the answer to our problems

i can see us getting a hell of alot of money if two of the richest clubs in England are watching him.

dont get me wrong i will miss Stearman if he goes but in our situation the money would be fantastic

I cant see a big premiership club like arsenal going for stearman hes not prooven as yet. Maybe if it was a smaller club such as villa or someone but i dont think hes ready for european football as yet :unsure:

Stearman's expressed his wish top play at least another season so I understand but if either of those club's came in with a decent offer what's the big deal? The whole point of the Academy is to p[roduce players both for the team and to provide money to keep us solvent and moving forward as a club.

We've produced three players from the Academy this last 12 months, Stearman, Wesolowski and O'Grady and if one of them has to be sold on and we keep two for a further season then that is progress on two fronts. Income will have come in and the other two will have strengthened the team and, hopefully, become more valuable.

This year three could possibly come through: Sheehan, Porter, Dodds, maybe even Gradel.

Again, if one or two get sold and two or three retained on the same basis that is further progress.

Anyone believing we can develop players and keep them all is disillusioned.

I don't want Stearman to leave any more than anyone else but we have cover in Maybury, wheras I'd say it would be quite hard to replace O'Grady and Wesolowski has to get some games in.

:o

i honestly did not see that coming from you

I cant see a big premiership club like arsenal going for stearman hes not prooven as yet. Maybe if it was a smaller club such as villa or someone but i dont think hes ready for european football as yet :unsure:

what and Walcott was....

i know stearman is class, but as somebody else said in another thread having a fantastic right back is not the answer to our problems

i can see us getting a hell of alot of money if two of the richest clubs in England are watching him.

dont get me wrong i will miss Stearman if he goes but in our situation the money would be fantastic

[/quot

please let chelsea come in for him! a three way bidding war between toon, the arse and chelski would be great.

[/quot

please let chelsea come in for him! a three way bidding war between toon, the arse and chelski would be great.

do u think walcoot is then?, they prpby had scouts following him 4 ages the scouts no a talent when the see one.football is about youth and stearman has this and also talent.

I'd be gutted if he went to Arsenal. He would never play, 1) Because he isn't ready and i'd be pure greed and selfishness (Shelfish to let Stearman not play and let him rot with no experience) and 2) He's English.

I've got a good deal, If Arsenal want him - within reason obviously - Money, e.t.c...BUT we are allowed to keep him, give him experience, e.t.c, till Arsenal think he is ready and they are willing to play him and are willing to play some English players.

I'd be gutted if he went to Arsenal. He would never play, 1) Because he isn't ready and i'd be pure greed and selfishness (Shelfish to let Stearman not play and let him rot with no experience) and 2) He's English.

I've got a good deal, If Arsenal want him - within reason obviously - Money, e.t.c...BUT we are allowed to keep him, give him experience, e.t.c, till Arsenal think he is ready and they are willing to play him and are willing to play some English players.

u make a gd point sell him and then get im on loan or sommat or give arsenal the first option on stearman or something

heard from a friend hu is a toon fan,think arsenal will be more likley to go for im,shame this happens alot if we get promoted more likely we will be able to keep him.

Oh right, my friend is a Juventus fan and he said Del Piero is coming to Leicester.

Archived