Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theboywillmott

4th biggest ground in Championship this season

Sunderland - Leeds - Shef Wed - Leicester + Derby. The only problem we have now is filling ours each week! :unsure:

Leeds has got a skip company all over their main stand.... what do you put in skips! <_<

Sunderland - Leeds - Shef Wed - Leicester + Derby. The only problem we have now is filling ours each week! :unsure:

No problem. Up to now season tickets are 2,000 down overall (or £0.5m) (and 1,000 down at this stage last year) according to TD.

And still many fans want to see the status quo continue. It's almost as if they want to keep the club to themselves as a sort of exclusive enclave and realise that any nonsense like expansive, attacking football will only ruin that.

Well one of those missing season ticket sales in mine and it is their fault. I have my opinion about the team but this is not about who plays so much as how they play - though of course the two things are connected of course.

Six-two-two. as RicFlair calls it, is not an option to me and it won't sell season tickets.

Kelly's dilemma is not just to avoid being beaten but to win football matches in a sustained attacking manner. Like Mike Stowell's team did the other day and they competed strongly enough.

Many Kelly wins have been creditworthy and his overall achievement the same but looking back I don't think we've won a single match with any great style because we simply go out to do the perceived job (absolutely vital I know) rather than to play balanced football and still do that job.

Manchester United have not always been at the pinnacle of English football in the last 30 years. But they reached that pinnacle through doing both. Liverpool were the same in their halcyon days, Spurs in the 60's and so on.

We have to start moving in that direction. Only by being positive will we have a chance of returning to Premiership football. Strong hearts but a compromising philosophy will win nothing.

Don't mistake what I want for Nottingham Forest type fancy football, which I loathe as much as 4-5-1. I don't care how aggressive we are so long as we don't step back and, if we score, we keep trying to score again. But we'll only keep on scoring if we field enough players who know how and enough players to do the creating.

Archived