Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

One Thing You Want To See This Season

A cup run would be good, hopefully beating a couple of Premiership clubs along the way.

Don't get carried away there or anything... :P

There's me hoping for the moon and there's you hoping for a couple of decent draws in the cup :D

I would like to see a group of players who are as proud to wear the Leicester City shirt as we, the supporters, are and that are willing to fight for us and each other from the first whistle until the last in the first match at Luton until the last match of the season, where ever that may end up being...

I know it may not sound like much to ask for but I think if it happens it'll be a positive step for the club as a whole. It would be lovely to see flowing football every week and see us attacking all game long but we've got to work with what we've got and I don't think what we've got is able to produce that kind of football over the course of a 46 game season. This is a tough league, sometimes I think people underestimate just how physically challenging it is at times and that's one of the reasons why I think we found ourselves in the position that we did for much of last season.

I would like to see a good atmosphere and fans joining in with singing, instead of looking at the ones trying to make an atmosphere as if they are aliens.

4000th post :D

You can add that to my list of hopes too!! We should all be loud and proud of our club if we expect the players to be aswell.

Congratualtions on the 4000 posts!! :thumbup:

I want to see a gorgeous streaker like that girl from Hussle.

I want the stewards in due course to wrap her in a blanket and take her into the West Stand and sit her right next to me where she'll quickly feel the evening chill, wrap her arms around me and implore that I keep her warm.

And I hope that every time I get slightly inebriated this season I have a vision exactly like that. Hic!

jaime_murray.jpg

She's only 28!

I'd approve of that kinda stuff going on at the Walkers... especially if it were Televised... :P

Which brings me to the thing I want to see this season.

I want to see Leicester City on the box!

Last time I saw us on the box was Blackburn in the FA Cup 04/05.

I hope someone bought the rights to some CCC games so I can bloody watch us in action rather than listen t' radio! (Particularly any radio with Barber on it) :mad::)

PS: Thrac, you've been listening to the wine pouring again, haven't you?

I'd love to be your wine merchant, I'd be making a mint out of you :P:thumbup:

PPS: I do like a good wine myself from time to time, mind if I come over and try some of yours? ;)

Plenty of clean sheets because that's the platform from which you can build a good run and move up the table. And not giving away late or silly goals that cost us points. Nothing frustrates me more.

Oh and loads of goals, a great cup run, promotion, Fryatt in the England squad, etc....

Archived